Originally Posted by CopleyRd

4ca25e7e5732060bc6ead55bc0181904b166a0a.pjpg

Came in here to post him..

and my dude smh.
121500satterfield.jpg

Him and Demarr should've both stayed.

cjspida619 wrote:
Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

Ed Cota....wish he would have left the year before guaranteed 1st rounder, i remember that draft night like it was yesterday...i couldnt believe nobody picked him...still cant to this day

still one of my fav players...keep tabs on him thought he was gonna make a NBA team for a while...ended up with a good career overseas though

was one of my fav players

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Dude was the truth

cjspida619 wrote:
Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

Ed Cota....wish he would have left the year before guaranteed 1st rounder, i remember that draft night like it was yesterday...i couldnt believe nobody picked him...still cant to this day

still one of my fav players...keep tabs on him thought he was gonna make a NBA team for a while...ended up with a good career overseas though

was one of my fav players

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Dude was the truth

Originally Posted by The Swoosh

^^ Kenny Satterfield?
nerd.gif

& those UC unis might be the dopest to ever grace a NCAA court. 
pimp.gif

Yea, that's Satt. Childhood idol.
30t6p3b.gif

And they really are.

Originally Posted by The Swoosh

^^ Kenny Satterfield?
nerd.gif

& those UC unis might be the dopest to ever grace a NCAA court. 
pimp.gif

Yea, that's Satt. Childhood idol.
30t6p3b.gif

And they really are.

image546060g.jpg

I often think about if Hakim didn't have those d*** long arms and Mike hits that three in the corner where Keith would be right now. My dude was balling out of his mind that season and had KU won he more then likely would have been the MOP of the tourney and went pro. Instead dude comes back, Roy leaves and Coach Self implements a whole new offense that just never seemed to click for Keith and he was playing hurt for most of his remaining years at KU.

Everything happens for a reason though...I know he has repaired his relationship w/ KU and its good to see him back on campus in the summers and he is living a good life over in Europe.

image546060g.jpg

I often think about if Hakim didn't have those d*** long arms and Mike hits that three in the corner where Keith would be right now. My dude was balling out of his mind that season and had KU won he more then likely would have been the MOP of the tourney and went pro. Instead dude comes back, Roy leaves and Coach Self implements a whole new offense that just never seemed to click for Keith and he was playing hurt for most of his remaining years at KU.

Everything happens for a reason though...I know he has repaired his relationship w/ KU and its good to see him back on campus in the summers and he is living a good life over in Europe.

Back
Top Bottom