Post one player your rooted for so badly, but never blew up

display_image.jpg

DeMarr Johnson. Was really the first person i followed through high school, college then NBA

Why is it when an OP asks for people to post ONE player/team/singer/album etc. on NT, people constantly post lists? One of my bigger pet peeves on NT.

Why is it when an OP asks for people to post ONE player/team/singer/album etc. on NT, people constantly post lists? One of my bigger pet peeves on NT.

larry hughes. i thought once he got traded to the w's he would be beasting. hell, he dropped 40 in a couple gms his first week at a warrior vs the nuggets and lakers. too bad he never got a consistent jumpshot. is he even in the league anymore???

larry hughes. i thought once he got traded to the w's he would be beasting. hell, he dropped 40 in a couple gms his first week at a warrior vs the nuggets and lakers. too bad he never got a consistent jumpshot. is he even in the league anymore???

i might get alot of flack for this but
28w2a9j.jpg

JJ reddic always had the perfect shooting form. Some kids are destined to stay in college

i might get alot of flack for this but
28w2a9j.jpg

JJ reddic always had the perfect shooting form. Some kids are destined to stay in college

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

Ed Cota....wish he would have left the year before guaranteed 1st rounder, i remember that draft night like it was yesterday...i couldnt believe nobody picked him...still cant to this day

still one of my fav players...keep tabs on him thought he was gonna make a NBA team for a while...ended up with a good career overseas though

the warriors wanted to bring him in for a training camp, this was around 2000 or so, but he stuck with his guranteed contract overseas. im pretty sure he wouldve made the team.

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

Ed Cota....wish he would have left the year before guaranteed 1st rounder, i remember that draft night like it was yesterday...i couldnt believe nobody picked him...still cant to this day

still one of my fav players...keep tabs on him thought he was gonna make a NBA team for a while...ended up with a good career overseas though

the warriors wanted to bring him in for a training camp, this was around 2000 or so, but he stuck with his guranteed contract overseas. im pretty sure he wouldve made the team.

I don't understand why Jay Williams is on anyones list. He NEVER had the CHANCE to "blow up" because of the accident. It's not like he came into the league and struggled, he never got an opportunity.

I don't understand why Jay Williams is on anyones list. He NEVER had the CHANCE to "blow up" because of the accident. It's not like he came into the league and struggled, he never got an opportunity.

Originally Posted by Ballin all day

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Maciej Lampe. Yea yea I know he was a nobody, but he was the first Polish-born player in the league and I hoped he'd do well to represent us.

But even I knew he wouldn't succeed in the league with his foot speed.
Didnt know anybody from Poland on NT. Where you from, man?
And about Lampe. From the start I knew he was a head case. Thats what my boys from the junior national team told me after they played with him, and thats what showed up later on. Too much of a primadonna and not enough of a banger. 

I always rooted for D.Wagner, its really a shame what happened to him 
grin.gif

I was born there, but I moved to NYC when I was 7.  I lived in Warsaw while I lived there.

Back
Top Bottom