smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
just about to start my collection of jays

"MSiLLThe13,"

More cool points lost...

Same picture in 2 different forums...

This site is occupied by 99.5% DUDES...

SMFH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

^^What is your point?

Btw...aren't you a dude yourself?
^^Powerful.

I'm The Most Beautiful Boogie Man.
Albanian Sneakerhead from Kosova.
a.k.a iLLbanianKid a.k.a Explosivo Yayo
AIM: ShpatSoYeah

MSiLLThe13,

As much @#%$ as you talk on here. Bammas was actually MAD at you until you proved to be cool at the b-ball joint.

Don't get salty because you are the bamma... :lol:
laugh.gif
... I don't even visit the "Sneaker Showcase" forum anymore, so I won't assume you posted in THERE as well...

That's my point. This is a collections post. Not a WDYW "see me" joint.

Happy go lucky MD kat over some overpaid GRs. Step your "impress them" game up Cuz... :rofl:
roll.gif

Proceed please. Before I crush another NTer....................

Chiiiiillllllll.... Eat em Up L... Chiiiiillllllllllllllllllllllllllllll...

L.L. Cool J, "Mama Said Knock You Out" LP, in case you wondering...

Kev you ain't have to go on main man like that.

I would have to say that THAT photo...added to THIS thread...is a little off. I didn't plan to scroll down the thread and see cuz loungin' and posed on the couch tryna' be beautiful. This is NikeTalk...NOT the Jennifer Convertibles thread.

But hey...nice J's MSiLLThe13...lol. Very Pretty...lol.

^Nos sir, it adds nothing to the thread. Not a damn thing. It's "Post your collection"

KEY WORD: COLLECTION, not what you wore. Big @#%$ difference. That's like me coming in here posting pics of me in some Circa 1994 AF 1's. IF I'm gonna post, I'm gonna post some select goodies from my "collection"

Smh at dude

Son posting a pic looking like Back to School Model out of a JC Penny Clearance Magazine.
nono.gif
We will all have that shoe in a month. You still not cool for having it before time, because 1: you're not cool, 2: you look like a bamma, and 3: kev confirmed that you were a bamma. Unless there is some way not known to man to reverse your bammaficationess, then you cannot be cool for having a GR one month before everyone. Hypothetically if you were to find out a way to expunge our meager earthling classification of bammaficationess then you still will be a bamma for trying too hard and taking a pic with some loose-taper Russel Athletic 2-piece classics for 6.99 at Sam's Club sweatpants on. Back to topic at hand.
DC ShoeDon:
It adds nothing to the thread. Not a damn thing. It's "Post your collection"

Exactly-Son was pressed to post
Eyes Of Hazel:
some overpaid GRs

This has nothing to do with this thread, unless his collection is one pair deep, which is unusual of a NTer. This has actually been one of the only threads that has stayed on topic for 5+ pages, lets not make it go sour.
Oh yeah, Your Post is Irrelevant, because you can't Double Dutch.

This thread is comedy, why all yall goin on main man like that?!? He was pretty cool at the bball joint but i think he was just pressed to post his new joints. U know how it is when u get that outfit for the first day of school, and u cant wait to wear it.....those are prolly 3 minutes and 23 seconds out the box... :smh:
nono.gif

Champs of XVII, XXII, and XXVI
Member#10"We WILL bomb you."​

:rofl:
roll.gif
@ Zorrow04...

I know bammas can't wait until I get banned! :lol:
laugh.gif

Here the key -- I walk to that edge and lean forward, but I never jump that bridge. I ain't been here since 2000 for nothing. :wink:
wink.gif

I need to calm down though. I see I consistently create domino effects around here. :lol:
laugh.gif

^
At the end of the day, I know my role, and I ain't compromising a thing.

The leader is "RockDeep" here.

Speaking of which...............................................................

Most people have the same feelings about the 1 shoe collection pic...It's one of those things that will obviously happen...Kev just forced it to rupture much faster and with a bit more rage...

He'll have us all leaning and looking over the ledge...lol.

One thing's for sure...homeboi got that tail fired up...so he probably won't do no mess like that any time soon...lol. What I find the funniest is that there was nothing extravagant about the pic. Regular shoes...plain white tee...GR J's, and day to day gray sweats......Now that I think of it...isn't it "bacon-burger-dog" hot outside for sweats...lol. I give up. Next.

LMFAO chill that wasnt me it was a guy ive known since lik the 5th grade. i saw his myspace n he looks funny as hell. i just had to put that pic up.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Quote:
1: you're not cool, 2: you look like a bamma, and 3: kev confirmed that you were a bamma. Unless there is some way not known to man to reverse your [/b], then you cannot be cool for having a GR one month before everyone.

fckin hilarious.....

aye ol' man (Kev) Wasup !!!!!....oh yeah u too Don..

Heres what I have at my parents crib,more at my apt but yea i know the pics look like @#%$.

24on9s9.jpg

24onbrm.jpg

24oncj4.jpg

24onl0p.jpg

24onllx.jpg

24oo6r7.jpg

^my 10.5..maybe for sale...
24ooacp.jpg

24oobp3.jpg

24ooh2q.jpg

24kzcyb.jpg

^my 9.5 in buying and selling...
Flygurl6013 [8:13 PM]: you know what I love
Xsyphier [8:13 PM]: what
Flygurl6013 [8:13 PM]: sex

Quote:
Hypothetically if you were to find out a way to expunge our meager earthling classification of bammaficationess then you still will be a bamma for trying too hard and taking a pic with some loose-taper [/i]

^ wow...... :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

TEAM SOLED OUT
EST. 2005

First of all the Internet Isn't Real for the ones that take this NT @#%$ way to seriously.

And for the people that know me...they see me in real life but wont say @#%$, I'm not trying to sound tough behind a computer but I'm saying...I'm at a basketball summit/ whatever I'll be there next time...and I'll make sure to have the same oufit on.. :smile:

My $6.99 Sweatpants on and my smedium shirt...with the Overpaid GR's.
^^Powerful.

BTW... I'll be at P.G this Saturday for the Black/Royal V's so make sure to holler at me..i'll be the white Napoleon Dynamite mixed with Harry Potter guy with my overpaid GR's on...named "Shpat".
^^Powerful.

^
Bammas go to PG Cuz...

It's about getting your shoes and being out, not being seen...

"RockDeep" already told me you softer than a cupcake in the microwave anyway, so whatever, keep it @ 50 Cuz...

Proceed...

Will you stop using the word BAMMA, it's annoying as @#%$? It doesnt even exist.

As for RockDeep saying that i'm soft..I have no problems with him but he got b!itched infront of his girlfriend and everyone that was out there. Everyone knows what happened at the basketball summit..the VIDEO WAS Edited by "My-T", I know RocKDeep paid MY-T so he wouldnt post the whole video as for me being soft...yeah ok..You're the one doing all the talking here..you annoying as @#%$ ..no bull.
^^Powerful.

[/quote]

http://********.org/images/avatars/avatar-17.gif

Slap yourself.

Smush Parker was doing all the talking whilst you were shooting free throws and talking to the lil' Spanish young'n about an escape route. Son didn't even do anything because HE KNEW he was out of his neck of the woods, he wouldn't have done @#%$ and he didn't @#%$ nobody..Don't put my name into this...cuz' I damn sure don't hold my tongue for @#%$.

My-T.

SLEEPING GIANTS
Looking for Olympic Air Force Ones in a Size 10.5 since 2004​

Back
Top Bottom