...:::::POST PICS OF COLLECTION:::::...

"MSiLLThe13,"

"Rockdeep" didn't say anything.

I just said that to see how you would react.

Remember -- you said it -- "this is the internet.. it ain't real."

Right?

Now I'm done for today.

My-T..

Stop catching feelings dude I don't have problems with anyone out here.

^^Powerful.

I'm The Most Beautiful Boogie Man.
Albanian Sneakerhead from Kosova.
a.k.a iLLbanianKid a.k.a Explosivo Yayo
AIM: ShpatSoYeah

huaracheboi77,

I havent bought shoes at P.G in so long I dont even know where they line up...but I guess i'll be there...I'm only going to drop some people down there early in the morning, I already got my pair reserved.
^^Powerful.

i never woulda thought that MD/DC/VA would be so hostile over a bamma tryina stunt in champion sweatpants and a dingy hanes T

Drama Drama...
Come on guys we are a Team...
now lets get alOng....
no !!omo..
Smh every For them self now a days :evil:
devil.gif
:smh:
nono.gif

[email protected]
Boby21
Ez..

MSill the 13...ur not the only one with Militarys but diffrence between me and u is i didnt try to stunt and get flamed lol
[/b]​

Jules quit playing, you know you had the lkink in the post rectangle and were seconds away from pushing Quick Reply, until you saw him getting flamed.

lmao not even glen im helpin him out that tee and sweatpants are dope son :pimp:
pimp.gif
Ima do that all during winter
[/b]​

Yeah, I was really trying to stunt...!! ESPECIALLY WITH MY SWEATPANTS on...Oh next time i'll try to wrap a bandena around my face .

^^Powerful.

sheesh haha i came here 2 look at collections and instead its 2 pages of flame wars..i think it was..eh w.e

Defend myself? ahah where online?
Its all good we all know people around here are ick riders.
^^Powerful.

Can Anyone tell me how did we get from "post pics of your collection" to " e-gansta beef"?.....
TEAM SOLED OUT
EST. 2005

myself? ahah where online?
Its all good we all know people around here are ick riders.
[/quote]

slap

My-T.
SLEEPING GIANTS
Looking for Olympic Air Force Ones in a Size 10.5 since 2004​

Beats me, Imma post some stuff up later on tonight so this post can get back on track.

Edit: Answer your phone Tommie
Oh yeah, Your Post is Irrelevant, because you can't Double Dutch.

Dude obviously can dish a whole lot (as proven in the past) but can't take a thing...

Test failed.

Anywho,

Only thing I have in my "collection" are my DS infared VIs. Those are going to the grave with me. Already documented.

Every other shoe I have is worn, or will get worn, and I sell and trade like nothing. So, like Clark Kent, I don't consider myself as a collector. I just like to wear nice, clean kicks.

I'm just blessed there is huge market for "NDS" and worn kicks. I keep flipping turnables like no other.

Pics coming tonight... but I ain't got nothing major... But a bunch of shoe boxes in "my" room.

Quote:
Oh yeah, MyT....I got some DS olympics in a sz11.....

Those better not be Olympic Dunks, better be some Olympic AF1s or something else. If they are Olympic Dunks holla at me.
Oh yeah, Your Post is Irrelevant, because you can't Double Dutch.

Back
Top Bottom