...:::::POST PICS OF COLLECTION:::::...

13 more mins in the office. I aint do a damn thing the whole day.
Oh yeah, Your Post is Irrelevant, because you can't Double Dutch.

LBoogie79 and Zie much props once again! :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
...since Omar takes credit for making me the AF1 head I am today
:b
tongue.gif

Quote:
"RockDeep" already told me you softer than a cupcake in the microwave anyway, so whatever, keep it @ 50 Cuz...

might be the funniest thing I have seen/heard in a few months...put tears to my eyes! :lol:
laugh.gif
u a fool Kev
looks like this adventure should b successfull! keep me posted via e-mail! and u should have my #...

COUNTERFITTIN

That is a small taste of what I will be bringing to the International Sneaker Battle....
I hope to see some of you guys there!

Boogie you get my Inbox?

Either way, hit me @

My-T.
SLEEPING GIANTS
Looking for Olympic Air Force Ones in a Size 10.5 since 2004​

Lboogie ima down on september 9th after the military release and copping my 9 pairs im going!
[/b]​

I heard that the ISB is going to be insane....100+ people regestered to compete (I don't know how many will actually show, that is projected to be 50-65 people), celebrity poker tourney, the FMF car show....crazy! Me and Rudolph1996 plan on bringing the crown home to MD/DC/VA!

My table should be 50-60 Hypers/PE's deep.....and I am trying to pick a few more things prior to really lock it down. Come out and support the peeps from the area!

Oh yeah, DK....the shoe says "Fonde Rec Center" it is a Rec Center in Houston.

Since boog came in and blessed us with the AF1 pics, I'll contribute with a serious post.

1 of my 3 grails .... other 2 have not been found, still looking.

1990 DS Nike Air Tech Challenge 3/4 (Agassi's for the young guys) Sz. 11.5 w/ OG box

47b6d639b3127cce8c33e7cbf6bb00000016108IbsWTRoxcY

47b6d639b3127cce8c33e7bff6cf00000016108IbsWTRoxcY

47b6d639b3127cce8c33e7bbf6cb00000016108IbsWTRoxcY

47b6d639b3127cce8c33e7a677e600000016108IbsWTRoxcY

47b6d639b3127cce8c33e7b077f000000016108IbsWTRoxcY

47b6d639b3127cce8c33f61c37cc00000016108IbsWTRoxcY

PEACE

On every block there's something sold, something cold on your back so there's nothing told after the fact.

COP THIS SHHHHH

Quote:
i wish they would retro those

You and me both .... did you sign the petition that was put up in the Nike Retro forum? You should man, it could only help.

Quote:
...is that the size you wear or just somthin to add to the collection?

Yeah, it's my size. That's why it took so long to find, i see small sizes every now and then, but nothing in 11 or 11.5, let alone DS w/ og box.
On every block there's something sold, something cold on your back so there's nothing told after the fact.

COP THIS SHHHHH

Quote:
did you sign the petition that was put up in the Nike Retro forum?

yessir..........hopefully we will get the blk/pink joints as well :pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i passed on a ds pair in my size because the auction went for 375.00 and you obviously cant wear them........too much for a shoe that cant be worn imo

Quote:
btw...I got the 1990 ATC 3/4 in a size 9 from the same seller

Good shhhh man .... if they were 11-11.5 I would of tried to win it.

COP THIS SHHHHH

Here is the first installment of my Deadstock Skater-Retro-Esque Collection...I plan to update this every 6 weeks with new pick-ups. This is my new collection and it's small because I sold my first collection of a nice amount of kicks.

The only thing that's Non-DS is the UNLV BTTYS and the MaxHeadroom Board...That's my board from when I was a young lad...lol.

1003761cf8.jpg

1003762fx2.jpg

Here's another collection that I take pride in...

1003767or9.jpg

Quote:
Here's another collection that I take pride in...

^ L.E. killed it for the grown Business cats on the forum... :pimp:
pimp.gif

since Boogy put some Lebrons up.....

TEAM SOLED OUT
EST. 2005

Didn't see any bowties.............

Mostly Polo, but I have a few Burberry, couple of Thomas Pink, Calvin Klein, Valentino, Turnbull & Asser. And a few of the jacquard monocrhomatic ones are from Today's Man(RIP).

I like ties............[/quote]

250v21s.jpg

My infareds are at the bottom of a stack, too lazy to dig. These -- and my infared VI from 2000 -- are my only "collectables."

Big ups to "DCskila" and Ryan8478's connections. Two pair in one week...

People from the urea rapping about SBs, but everyone FROM DC know how we really get down. Recognize.

Back
Top Bottom