Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

I got the same TR vest in red for my girl and me. TR will always re-release stuff - don't think they're done with stuff just because it sold out.That's actually a note for them to make something identical to it, but with a different name for the color.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

I got the same TR vest in red for my girl and me. TR will always re-release stuff - don't think they're done with stuff just because it sold out. That's actually a note for them to make something identical to it, but with a different name for the color.
smh.gif
yea the thing that threw me off is every store was like
nerd.gif
when i asked and they keep stressing the barneys exclusive part...even the SA in barneys was like i'm trying to get a pair myself etc etc so i figured itwas a lost cause

Lurkin they got em here...L + XL

laugh.gif
at snoop dog - i'm like 6-2 168...def not snoop but def not 260either

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Yo that store ships? I'm like same height but 35+ more lbs, I like fitted though. So I think I'm L.
Boston
Newbury Street
119 Newbury St.
Boston, MA 02116
617-585-3050

no idea if they ship or not- if not holla and i can grab it

Yea I'm a call later good looks. TR showin CT no love, guess they think we should just hit nyc or bos.

think we can chalk that fit up as one of his many "misses"

and somebody share some insight...was that gucci polo with the ugly collar re-released from before? or inspired by fakes cause i'm positive fakes in thatsame style were all over ebay like 2 years ago...

not sure if it was really released before or if gucci is pullin a Jordan and bootlegging the bootleggers
nerd.gif

^ The fakes of that polo that I've seen have a green/red/green collar - that is, the edge of the collar is green with red closer to the neck, and thengreen again. If they released real ones like that, I missed them, but I think the real ones all have the red on the edge with green by the neck. The fakesusually have a GG logo in red and green on the chest, too. I have a couple friends with them, so I got to see the closer differences.

The biggest miss is the sarong-looking scarf around the wrist, IMO...

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

^ The fakes of that polo that I've seen have a green/red/green collar - that is, the edge of the collar is green with red closer to the neck, and then green again. If they released real ones like that, I missed them, but I think the real ones all have the red on the edge with green by the neck. The fakes usually have a GG logo in red and green on the chest, too. I have a couple friends with them, so I got to see the closer differences.

The biggest miss is the sarong-looking scarf around the wrist, IMO...
true ive seen those too...im not questioning if his is real cause i have seen them in store but when i saw them i instantly thought of the fakes-

and they def had a green/red collar one cause i remember looking like umm its missing another green stripe
laugh.gif
but i think your right about the chest logo- thats always there too-

Originally Posted by Kingtre

think we can chalk that fit up as one of his many "misses"

and somebody share some insight...was that gucci polo with the ugly collar re-released from before? or inspired by fakes cause i'm positive fakes in that same style were all over ebay like 2 years ago...

not sure if it was really released before or if gucci is pullin a Jordan and bootlegging the bootleggers
nerd.gif
I was a fan of that Polo a year ago but I don't see the appeal anymore esp with the fakes that are out there. I saw the re-release at Gucciand passed, got a better Polo.

Tre how much you charge for your service my man....
for what the flannel? retail + tax + shipping + $0.95 per mile on the BMW + actual gas @ 2.09/gallon + ....
laugh.gif

naw just whatever it costs...i dont even know the retail- i'm always down there tho so its not a big deal- hit the PM

the white evidence are up on the bay. lol @ dudes asking for $1400. an nter too
nerd.gif
its all gravy though, i got my two pairs on hold.

168 not OD slim for that height at all. Thats regular slim for 6'1"-6'2" 170ish. Son could get a surfer type build easy with work. Also ifyou weigh 65 lbs more at that height I'd like to see your bodyfat %. You're either soft, fat muscle or bodybuilder status. I'm at 9% range myselfbulking now for spring.

Sorry for the rant, son threw out numbers with "lol"

Tre imma need that in a L, if u can check next time.

168 not OD slim for that height at all. Thats regular slim for 6'1"-6'2" 170ish. Son could get a surfer type build easy with work. Also if you weigh 65 lbs more at that height I'd like to see your bodyfat %. You're either soft, fat muscle or bodybuilder status. I'm at 9% range myself bulking now for spring.

Yo

you always talkin something about your body in here ( NT )any chance you can get
laugh.gif
. NH, don't you got a grrl already? Why you give an F so much about your body, that's a single persons act.

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

i'm like 6-2 168

That's not even healthy lol. I'm the same height plus about 65 pounds.
roll.gif
i didnt even see this- son im about as "normal"as it gets..not od skinnny not big at all...and im lazy as hell and eat whatever i want all day

Lurkin ill try to get down there 2morro if not fri and i'll let u know

Originally Posted by BWS FOOT SOLDIER

168 not OD slim for that height at all. Thats regular slim for 6'1"-6'2" 170ish. Son could get a surfer type build easy with work. Also if you weigh 65 lbs more at that height I'd like to see your bodyfat %. You're either soft, fat muscle or bodybuilder status. I'm at 9% range myself bulking now for spring.

Yo

you always talkin something about your body in here ( NT )any chance you can get
laugh.gif
. NH, don't you got a grrl already? Why you give an F so much about your body, that's a single persons act.

nah Im only talkin about this kinda stuff if it comes up..............related to the topic at hand/thread.
grin.gif

He took at shot at tre like he is OD skinny (even if it was a lil joke), Im very familiar with height vs. weight thats all an son said he is 65lbs more at thesame height so simple math gave me the image in my head.

WHY do I care so much about my body? Do I really need to list the many benefits of a healthy body and the Pros that come along with it? Single or Taken its notabout women at all. Most women dont care about the body................havin a 6 pack is just a perk to most. Its just really is a lifestyle for me, on my mindall day.

Anyways, again if you can tre a sz L would be appreciated. I sent a PM

Back
Top Bottom