Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Bow wow Was rockin the "Aqua" Gucci leather on 106 today.....he didnt swag it right though
Word....looked terrible.
laugh.gif

Bow wow Was rockin the "Aqua" Gucci leather on 106 today.....he didnt swag it right though

I just caught a glimpse of him. I knew that jacket looked familiar. Was he at least wearing aquas?

StaXX wrote:

I just caught a glimpse of him. I knew that jacket looked familiar. Was he at least wearing aquas?

Nah, Looked like some type of Nike Dunks with denim material on them...

Reserved my pair of whites today. Hooorah. Hopefully they come in soon.
Eastern fit for me.
Not pleased with retail price though, lol.

I was supposed to pick up the white Evi's today, the lady called me and told me they were in...I was too busy getting my whip detailed though...I might gotomorrow or Friday

I want to see how the Grey/Silvers look....one of my SA's called me on Tuesday about my reservation but only the White's will be available here so far.

I'm also on the waiting list for the white Evi's. I saw the grey ones in person and did not like them at all. They don't even look grey, it'slike some weird grey/purpleish color with glitter on it.

He took at shot at tre like he is OD skinny (even if it was a lil joke), Im very familiar with height vs. weight thats all an son said he is 65lbs more at the same height so simple math gave me the image in my head.

WHY do I care so much about my body? Do I really need to list the many benefits of a healthy body and the Pros that come along with it? Single or Taken its not about women at all. Most women dont care about the body................havin a 6 pack is just a perk to most. Its just really is a lifestyle for me, on my mind all day.

My post was simple half-joke observation, neither of your responses were required. So just chiiillll...

dsc_0550.jpg

Dude in this thread that's selling on Ebay can throw that pic up for reference now.
laugh.gif

RADIOOOOOO KILLLLLLLLLLLLLAAA!

Just looking at them in a pic, then somebody actually wearing is a big difference.Have you dudes liked/owned white shades before? Must be the "new"factor. Before the gold set them off but, eh.......black evi beats the white x 100.

rihanna-and-chris-brown3.jpg
the young homie cb

[h1][/h1]
[h1]White-rimmed sunglasses on men?[/h1]
Hi All,
This may sound like a peculiar question, but do sunglasses with white rims make a man look feminine?
The thing is that I currently bought a nice pair of designer white sunglasses and they look very good on me, however a lot of my friends (who claim to have fashion sense) tell me that white-rimmed sunglasses are a girls' color and a no-no for a guy (even if it matches the clothes).
Just wanna know what the majority here thinks.
Thanks guys!

[h1]
laugh.gif

lol you can find anything on google, but yea besides T pain, I never seen cats rock white shades. Gotta be the new or LV factor.

fantasia-and-young-dro-2.jpg
Dro rocked these Gucci shadesa lot, but its subtle.
[/h1]
no offense to anybody just wondering if you liked before........, as always though, do you.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Just looking at them in a pic, then somebody actually wearing is a big difference.Have you dudes liked/owned white shades before? Must be the "new" factor. Before the gold set them off but, eh.......black evi beats the white x 100.

rihanna-and-chris-brown3.jpg
the young homie cb
Rhianna's dome looks mad big in this pic like her hair isn't even part of her head.

White evidence is looking wack. blk/gold>all.

Personally I wanted a pair of White Shades for the Summer, not for everyday wear. Plus missing out on the White Millionaires when they originally came out mademe make sure to get the Evi's when I was first told about the re-release.

i personally think the white evidences are hot but like everyone else the blacks are definitely better

reykjavik scarf cb has is
pimp.gif

millionaires are just on another level.......................joints could be puke green colorway.

white milli>white evi indeed.

btw. have they ever made evis in turquoise like the millis?

meh call me weird but i always liked the evis more then the millis, something to do with the arms and joints....

Back
Top Bottom