Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

photo_large_27_49a6901f84971_1235652639.jpg

tre..ive been meaning to ask you but always forget..how long ago did you buy the LV sweater with the big LV logo on it? and what was the retail?

mid december - $610ish

the greys are still enh to me...i gotta see em in person...like i told Q i wanted BLACK/SIVLER - nice and easy...so i'ma be skeptical regardless

I saw the Grey/ Silver Evidence yesterday at the LV Boutique on 34th Street, the SA let me try on both the Grey and the White Pair. The white pair is ok but iprefer the grey. Told me to come back on Monday to pick up my pair...

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

VH3Uyx_large.jpg
I actually sorta like this...but I can never tell if half the stuff is legit or not since I never see half the scarves and other items LV putsout...either because they get sold old so quickly or because they only make limited quantities...or both

taxing em on ebay
laugh.gif

looks like the whites have a purple/maroon tint to them also

lvevidencewhite1.jpg

lvevidencewhite6.jpg

couple up there already - and i see some dude tryna get his PRESELL on - using only the stock photo...
nerd.gif

and the nominee for worst ebay pix goes to...

1zp73q0.jpg

ei8etj.jpg

Yeah, I seen that one last night Tre, I was like come on bro, aint got house lights or something?

lol Croatian Style been on my fav. sellers list for a while.. I didn't even know he was into LV reselling too..
eek.gif
eek.gif
Dude had to been make amil just off of reselling alone.
smh.gif
smh.gif

just got back from grabbing...well paying for the white evis- look good in person- was afraid they would look too "plasticy"

but the greys?
sick.gif
i mean hopefully one of yall will swag em out- just becareful ordering online without seeing them in person first

that last dark %!! ebay pic is a good rep of them...the colorway in the book is literally GREY GLITTER - that plus the purplish lenses make em a no go for me- maybe next year for my black/silver colorway
tired.gif

Tre, did you notice the difference in size and shape on the new ones as opposed to the originals?

Originally Posted by 5tan

Tre, did you notice the difference in size and shape on the new ones as opposed to the originals?
size/shape of the bottom of the lenses maybe? not sure- i literally held em for 2secs then paid and kept it moving - paid more attention the thegreys and yelling at the SA to call somebody and have them make black/silvers
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kingtre

just got back from grabbing...well paying for the white evis- look good in person- was afraid they would look too "plasticy"

but the greys?
sick.gif
i mean hopefully one of yall will swag em out- just be careful ordering online without seeing them in person first

that last dark %!! ebay pic is a good rep of them...the colorway in the book is literally GREY GLITTER - that plus the purplish lenses make em a no go for me- maybe next year for my black/silver colorway
tired.gif

damn really...i was hell bent on picking these up even when they switched it up on me and went to grey instead of black but that glitter is %++!!!# theseup...ima head over to 5th after work..was hoping to get em but...now i dont know if i should even waste my time...that extra purple tint got me
eyes.gif
too. i cant rock white shades so those do me no good either..
tired.gif

wetalkbusiness is also on NT.
laugh.gif

Crumbs - You have the chance to see it in person so your good, only White's for now come here.

Back
Top Bottom