Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

question for yall about denim

I have a pair of helmut lang skinny jeans that fit my waist perfectly, but is really tight in the thigh area. do u sometimes size up in jeans because of leg fitting (tightness) issues and just wear a belt to prevent sagging? do u size down to get a tighter fit and deal with the jeans tightly hugging onto your waist.

Last edited:
New Cops for me. Givenchy, Versace and Dior.

Hey guys was wondering if I could get a legit check on some SLP jeans.

They are this season's black destroyed 15.5 cm. 

Lmk if more photos are needed & appreciate any help as I am clueless to fake SLP.

The gla? Quite a few Benz I would get before that but I'm not that into small crossover vehicles, nice engine in that car though. RFX I thought you were looking at Caymans?

Last edited:
I wanted the Cayman and badly but I've been looking to replace my daily driver (IS250) and this seems as good of an option as any. Plus I got it for a great price. The Macan S was an option too.

I completely understand it isn't for everyone. Benz claims it to be an SUV but it really is a hot hatch especially the 45 because it's much lower than the 250 (government actually recognizes it as a car).

Next up will be a weekend car and I am just thinking that as great as the Cayman is, the 911 might be the better option as a long term keeper. There's also others to consider if I were to go with another 2-seater like the new Stingray or even the new AMG GT or the Vantage.

@TypeRPinoY definitely test drive it extensively, there is a bit of a lag from a stand still but funny enough I don't think it's due to the turbo, it's the ******. MBs twin-clutch 7-speed is just not the best out there, it doesn't quite launch you but moves like a rocket once. To some, it is enough to avoid the car entirely, me, I am accustomed to it because the Z4 moved practically the same. There is an ECU chip that will improve the shift times and sort out the problems.

I might write up a little review on the GLA thread.

I know what you mean RFX I was all set to buy the cla45 but the weird transmission behavior steered me towards the m235. I am looking into the Macan as a possible next car to break my coupe streak. The cayman gt4 is what I would want but don't have 95k for a weekend car.

I was happy that Benz improved the shift points on the GLA45 over the CLA45 but that movement from a stand still annoys some people if they aren't used to it. I don't even notice it anymore.

The 235 M was definitely an option for me too, I think it's very good bang for your buck as well for what you get but that is definitely more a weekend car for me. It's great for the track.

I thought you had a Z4 for some reason? In any event, congrats (though I would've gone with the Macan S myself).

I was happy that Benz improved the shift points on the GLA45 over the CLA45 but that movement from a stand still annoys some people if they aren't used to it. I don't even notice it anymore.

The 235 M was definitely an option for me too, I think it's very good bang for your buck as well for what you get but that is definitely more a weekend car for me. It's great for the track.
It certainly has the power to be a weekend car. I consider it an everyday car because it can fit 4 people and carry everything I've needed it too. I hear they are working on a GLK AMG so that would me pretty cool.

Yah but I think they are calling it a GLC in it's next iteration. I like that they squared it off but the details wasn't enough for me, I think it'll sell real well if they really made it more like a lil' G-Class.

I thought you had a Z4 for some reason? In any event, congrats (though I would've gone with the Macan S myself).

I did

Yes two versions a curvy coupe like fastback like the gla and a boxy version GLK that may or may not keep the the name GLK. When it comes to Benz SUVs i realy only like the GLK and the G so an AMG GLK that could compete with the Macan would make a great second car.

Back
Top Bottom