Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Got in that pair of this season's SLP black destroyed I had LC'd in here recently.

Unfortunately, doesn't look like they'll fit the way I'd like them to :frown:

They're a size 30, brand new & under retail.

PM me if interested.

Yah but I think they are calling it a GLC in it's next iteration. I like that they squared it off but the details wasn't enough for me, I think it'll sell real well if they really made it more like a lil' G-Class.
I did

There will be a GLE soon, not AMG but more like the Msport version of BMW. The car feel very sporty for an SUV, computer adjustable suspension. This is the only SUV that will back fire when you let of the gas (deceleration) in stock form. here are a few pictures of it sorry for the bad quality pics cause its getting dark.

That looks better proportionally. I actully like that. I don't like Benz's new design use of chrome accents on the bottom of the front bumper, side skirts, and rear diffuser.
It doesn't look to out of place on an suv but not for cars. It made me click the option box for carbon fiber instead for $3600 when I was pricing mine out.

Last edited:
Got in that pair of this season's SLP black destroyed I had LC'd in here recently.

Unfortunately, doesn't look like they'll fit the way I'd like them to :frown:

They're a size 30, brand new & under retail.

PM me if interested.

Think that's the pair I posted earlier. I don't like thats its more of a dirtier wash compared to the F/W '14 one.

There will be a GLE soon, not AMG but more like the Msport version of BMW. The car feel very sporty for an SUV, computer adjustable suspension. This is the only SUV that will back fire when you let of the gas (deceleration) in stock form. here are a few pictures of it sorry for the bad quality pics cause its getting dark.

Hey Kev - nice ride! How'd you get the GLE so early? It's slated to come out this fall.

Yah that's the GLE Coupe, the regular GLE replaces the ML.

I was going to ask the same thing, are you a tester?

Hey guys looking to cop a givenchy Rottweiler sweater , was wondering do they run large like the Rottweiler t-shirt. Got a xl in the t shirt from neiman marcus and it's huge fits like a xxxl . Saw this sweater on ebay any thoughts on authenticity looks legit but not sure also price is low $ 459 think it retailed for double that remember seeing it on ssense . So legit or fake any help is appreciated.
[ATTACHMENT=9341]image.jpg (444k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]
[ATTACHMENT=9342][ATTACHMENT=9343]image.jpg (639k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT]
[ATTACHMENT=9344]image.jpg (584k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]
[ATTACHMENT=9345][ATTACHMENT=9346][ATTACHMENT=9347]image.jpg (448k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT]
[ATTACHMENT=9348][ATTACHMENT=9349]image.jpg (423k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT]

nice pickup RFX

you know im a hatch fan

seen a chick in a gla 45 when they first came out, thing sounds awesome

def hitting the NY auto show this week now that im thinking about it

Last edited:
Think that's the pair I posted earlier. I don't like thats its more of a dirtier wash compared to the F/W '14 one.
You think so?

I've only seen last season's via stock/IG photos & to me the stained effect was more evident on those than this season's.

IMO the stained effect isn't all that bad on the SS15.

Wish I didn't have to sell them.

Last edited:
do the 15.5's destroyed ever randomly go on sale? or even at the end of the season

No, not that I know of. Certainly not from SLP directly. Permanent line pieces don't hit sale in SLP boutiques and I believe the destroyeds fall in that category. As for third party sites, it's very rare if at all.

Beautiful car man

nice pickup RFX

Thanks!

Now the addiction is kicking in, not even a week old and already got my mind on new wheels, intake, coilovers, etc...

:wow:

Good thing is I pretty much got all the options I wanted/need so chances are i'll just get some 20's and be done with it ... hopefully :lol:

20s will look awesome on that thing.

Saw that GLE in person today at NY show (same color kev posted too)...pretty much Benz response to X6

sorry for the derail

Last edited:
Pic looks good. 15.5 SLP have a great fit, will look great with the boots.

Side note I have two jackets, a Rick Owens Split tube racer and the other Juun J shearling up for grabs. Check them out on my ebay link. Don't worry about the price on there I'll hook up any NTer that wants them.

New to these High End brands but had my eye on a certain Gucci polo (blue diamante cotton pique polo) on their site. I'd like to order but unsure of the fit. Can anybody help me out.

New to these High End brands but had my eye on a certain Gucci polo (blue diamante cotton pique polo) on their site. I'd like to order but unsure of the fit. Can anybody help me out.

I'd probably wait till a sale hits for that piece. I've seen it significantly discounted a few times. I can't speak on sizing though, as I've never owned any Gucci clothing.

Looks good brother! Mine's abit beat due to wear outside and at the club but they still look
smokin.gif
!

i will check for you Pinoy! If there are 10, I'll send you a DM and well figure it out!
thanks my man owe you one would've never checked a marshals for them
smokin.gif
. were the SLP10 at your black and silver or all silver?

Back
Top Bottom