Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Lol sorry I forgot to include it. My brands name is Nineteenth Letter and the Instagram is @nineteenthletter_

Just checked it out I can def see it sellin in some urban accounts once you get bigger. Chain up in my area called Eblens would def sell your product.

Last edited:
yikes

yall take Ye stanning to a whole nother level

You'd be surprised. I sold ALOT of those tees in one day. Trying to take the brand more seriously going into the new year though. The biker jacket and reversible
Bomber jacket were made with a new factory with improved quality.

But back to the topic, what time does H&M dropping the collab on Thursday? At 11am?

Last edited:
I'm not surprised. but it's "niche".

if you want your brand taken seriously, don't be the type to photoshop your garb on celebrities going forward man. if you don't see why that's tacky then there's no discussion to be had.

lines didn't start yet in usa? crazy over seas fans been waiting since sat!

But back to the topic, what time does H&M dropping the collab on Thursday? At 11am?

You bein lazy man lol, Google gotdamb.....

But if you want the answer it's the $600 beaded women's dress
This

The beaded blazer/jacket that Kendall wore at Billboard awards and there's another dress Gigi was spotted in. Those 2 pieces will hands down be the top resell items from the collection.

Last edited:

Let the hype begin

Those black bags with the gold detail and handles are sexy.

Last edited:
they got these $50 headphones that look gaudy and sexy 

no I'm dead serious. women are hounding over it 

its the versace bomber of the collection
this 

i haven't cared about this balmain x h&m colab at all . i like the idea of the collections and bringing taste to the masses , but its become somewhat of a joke . everyone knows its not "balmain" balmain , the lines sell out same day and your forced to see the same stuff over and over and over again , and if you try to buy any of it off eBay the prices are so high you just say screw it and go get something from the actual designer .

for example , i really liked that wang x hm 3m bubble coat , but the prices on eBay are so high , i could just pay the extra couple hundred bucks and grab a moncler jacket and not have to worry about the "oh its just the h&m" stigma attached to it . which is why I'm guessing the balmain script tees don't have "h&m" under them .

these pieces definitely work for certain people , mainly if your known for buying high end items to being with , but these h&m colabs are like blah at this point

imo , h&m should just hire better guest designers on a regular basis . if its made with good taste , people will buy it . zara's quality is questionable at times but theres moments where they have pieces that are so perfect to me ill grab it and freak it anyway . ... 

Last edited:

Meanwhile at an H&M in Paris........

If you don't like, money saved for you..... simple. This collaboration has huge demand.

Last edited:
I mean the same thing happened when Versace dropped a collab. and also MMM.

What y'all gonna say if Hedi drops an SLP collab w them 

I don't think SLP will ever collab with any other brand period. At least thats what I hope and feel lol.

I highly doubt Hedi would be interested in collaborating with H&M but honestly, that surf sound collection crap looks like they already did

Back
Top Bottom