Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Anyone actually had success buying H&M collabs online in the past?

I am also curious if they are just going to have one line in-stores or if they'll have one for mens and another for womens?

i was for wang online

then they canceled my order.....emai confirmed all that, dont think money was taken out until it wouldve been dispatched though

i was off that day and it def took a while i got on in the morning, said screw this then came back on later afternoon things were available

Last edited:
^^Got my indigo mx1 Amiris coming in later today:D

nice seems most in this section dont like, dont know why

had no idea MX2 jeans cost that much either. lol fashion no joke these days

Last edited:
I'm surprised Givenchy never collabed with H&M. I wonder if Rick Owens would do a collab with H&M. I could see a lower price point version of the Geobaskets going over well
i am too . people are gonna be pissed when the masses are able to grab that rottweiler sweatshirt for 200
Rob quit that crap man.

I know you ain't trying to say SLP is HM quality with a better trim
laugh.gif
probably not h&m , but the zipper jeans weren't any better than n&f denim to me . i do feel that nobody makes destroyed denim like slp tho 

could you imagine slp x h&m . people would freak out 
laugh.gif

nice seems most in this section dont like, dont know why

had no idea MX2 jeans cost that much either. lol fashion no joke these days
to each their own haha. yea the price tag on the mx2 tag is much higher, but I'm personally not a fan of that size zip tassel.

My girl who works for a clothing distribution company got the private invite to the launch tonight in MTL and got me my size in the leather jacket....BEYOND THRILLED :x
Will post when I get it!

My girl who works for a clothing distribution company got the private invite to the launch tonight in MTL and got me my size in the leather jacket....BEYOND THRILLED
sick.gif

Will post when I get it!
NICE CONGRATS I THINK ISWYDT

damn I just want the wallet and striped sweater.... But I got a meeting at 8:00..... Why the hell couldn't they do midnight smh

Sarcasm right?

This or pea coat? I can't make up my mind......

I literally have the OG version of this from 2012 prior to Olivier taking over and I'm so salty they are re-doing it again for this collab. [emoji]128529[/emoji]. Feels a little like a slap in the face. Oh well. It's a dope piece y'all should go for this over anything else IMO.

eBay prices are higher than I expected......the market is gonna flood. I can't see people spending this much on H&M maybe I'm wrong.

not going to get excited until I have the jacket in my hand..

I wonder if its thick leather or will it be flimsy...

:rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom