Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

YALL BE HAVING PERSONAL HEART TO HEARTS W HEDI LIKE THAT DOE?

Won't happen, the uproar from a SLP x H&M collaboration would be 10xs worse than this.

Because you can't make cheap version of SLP, take away the quality, cutting and material of SLP, it will just be any clothings you find in zara, hm, jcrew, gap, uniqlo etc etc.

in SF yes. 
did it really? I was thinking about heading out early in the morning too smh
mean.gif

In Atlanta, it was told to me that you will not be able to camp out. The line starts at 6am. If you are out there earlier, security will turn you around.

Last edited:
I'm surprised Givenchy never collabed with H&M. I wonder if Rick Owens would do a collab with H&M. I could see a lower price point version of the Geobaskets going over well

I guess in store looks like a no go. No way I'm camping for clothes. Online I'll see too. Don't really want to wake up at 5 am just to strike out.

As reported earlier, Christopher Bailey and Burberry will be merging all of its sub-labels under the original Burberry umbrella. Such diffusion brands include the likes of Burberry Prorsum, Burberry Brit, Burberry Sport and many more. All of the other sub-brands will be shuttered by the end of 2016, hitting shelves for 2016 summer as simply Burberry.

According to Bailey, no one cared about the different labels, especially when the differences are so ambiguous. The market has changed, and while these sub-labels were introduced back when Burberry relied on wholesale accounts, that isn’t the case anymore. Brands want to send a uniform message to consumers, at a time when branding is of utmost importance.

Additionally, Burberry announced plans to open a $77 million USD plant factory in Leeds, England, solely for the production of its iconic trench coats. Slated to be completed in 2018, the new factory will ease the load on its two current factories that are now at capacity, so expect more Burberry trenches to flood the market.

Because you can't make cheap version of SLP, take away the quality, cutting and material of SLP, it will just be any clothings you find in zara, hm, jcrew, gap, uniqlo etc etc.

Sorry, but SLP has never been about materials or quality. You're paying for cut and the brand name.

Sorry, but SLP has never been about materials or quality. You're paying for cut and the brand name.

What products are you talking about? I like the quality of their jackets and jeans, especially their leather jackets, top materials. Material of their flannels are really nice too. But thats just my opinion though.

I LOVED WHAT HE DID W THAT COLLECTION. CUE THESE "THESE GREY DAYS" - EIGHT LEGS

Anyone actually had success buying H&M collabs online in the past?

I am also curious if they are just going to have one line in-stores or if they'll have one for mens and another for womens?

Back
Top Bottom