Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Pointless to stand in line if you already see 100+ people ahead of you. By the time you get in the store anything worthy will be long gone. You might find a crappy tee lying around but is that really worth the wait. Never understood the logic of people who do that

came from H and M they had a lot of accessories left they had multiple size runs of the shoes left but only the plain white henley was left womens still had decent stuff

In Atlantic station, they my letting ppl line up until 6am. Turning ppl back around.

Talked to some ppl. They're just buying it to resell online.

Last edited:
I literally have the OG version of this from 2012 prior to Olivier taking over and I'm so salty they are re-doing it again for this collab. [emoji]128529[/emoji]. Feels a little like a slap in the face. Oh well. It's a dope piece y'all should go for this over anything else IMO.
similar version is being released for SS16. not as pebbled but will be using goat leather. 

so how were other countries in terms of stock wise?

australia had basically nothing. around 200-300 turned up and it seemed the first 10 people go everything. everyone down here were so so angry about the matter considering most people who were in group 2 stayed out all night and wernt able to get anything. 

what were other countries like? was it also very limited? 

Why someone that has the real balmain would be mad I don't know. They are not comparable to each other. I don't think the person willing to spend 5k on a jacket would pick the h&m version over it given the option.

I really want the coated jeans but it's not looking good at all.

I found a backdoor exploit but don't know if it will work come 8:00. If anyone is interested in it, DM me and I can tell you what I found out

just found out a way as well. im able to look at all the products atm and have the links to each product. 

Got through with the khaki green d/b coat, but was unable to get the motor leather jacket.

I'm 6'3, 165lb so I think the coat will be a nice fit

Back
Top Bottom