Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

I got someone else who gonna check for me too if it matters

repped

H&M won

I hope kanye takes note... he continually references H&M and Zara.. 
I'm praying that these moon rock 350s are "everybody who wants yeezy will get..." level.

if i recall u helped a bunch of people with the prior release

H&M on State street was sold out in men's within 45 minutes. I managed to cop the sneakers, a wallet, logo hoodie, & 2 long sleeve ribbed tops. Also, gave the assist to a NT member.

Couldn't get through the site. Just wanted the bikers and olive tee.

I got on real late, didn't go to bed till like 330 got on like 830ish I was queued for a jacket then it became sold out. I think even for online they did a hold until people checked out then continued until gone.

Only got a tee , I was about to get that green dress when it said coming soon so I went back and then went to the page again and some sizes were sold out already smh

I'm praying that these moon rock 350s are "everybody who wants yeezy will get..." level.

if i recall u helped a bunch of people with the prior release
"twas I  
glasses.gif

we f'ing feasted that day.. I really felt like I helped a grip of people and god knows how many lurkers lol

I'm hoping the karma comes back and blesses me for the MRs!

"twas I  8)

we f'ing feasted that day.. I really felt like I helped a grip of people and god knows how many lurkers lol

I was in the Philippines but trust me Robin Thicke saw you blessing people.

The gods will reward you my friend

"twas I  8)

Bruh joeoh29 joeoh29 - I didn't eat but just hearing that NT'ers are still willingly helping others, not looking for anything in return is rewarding to hear .... NT used to be like that on a consistent basis. PM me ... I may have something I can toss your way as a thank you from others.

Last edited:
in store release was trash. was like 90 people back and by time i got in, nothing left but some pants (not denim) 1 navy peacoat, and some shades :lol:

half the collection was never there.

No green peacoat.
No black boots with toecap,
no navy hoody.

He said they only got a handful of men's denim. Like 10-15 pairs max.

30 men's tees max.

they had wristbands for 420 people, and there had to be another 100-200 after wristbands. they finessed us somethin serious

Last edited:
Yea diff stores had diff allocation indeed.

If I see this when I'm back in the world I'll be holding back my laughter if I can

I was in the Philippines but trust me Robin Thicke saw you blessing people.

The gods will reward you my friend
thanks man! Didnt recognize you with the new avy! lol
Bruh @joeOh29 - I didn't eat but just hearing that NT'ers are still willingly helping others, not looking for anything in return is rewarding to hear .... NT used to be like that on a consistent basis. PM me ... I may have something I can toss your way as a thank you from others.
PM Sent, my friend 
glasses.gif

My items got shipped. Sorry I couldn't reply back to each of your PMs, but hopefully I could help some of you land pieces. There was a backdoor method that bypassed the wait queue on the site. Once in, it was smooth sailings. I could have gotten what I truly wanted (olive tee and black coated jeans), but different things went live at different times. Also the collection didn't go on sale until 8:03. I sold my white jeans and black hoody with leather panels for 400, so the sneakers and the blue hoody came out to about $27.

nice haul @sthebest-congrats. just curious how you found the backlink in? other forums, etc? been keeping an eye out online n hadnt seen anything.

went to the americana (glendale/los angeles) store around 5 am and didnt have anything left really other than black/white tees. it was kinda lame that they had a limited selection per group or 30, then restocked new items for the next 30. we were the last few in our group n had real slim pickings after a 5 hr wait. lol after hrs of scheming who in our group is grabbing what for who, all they had was them basic tees :,(

My items got shipped. Sorry I couldn't reply back to each of your PMs, but hopefully I could help some of you land pieces. There was a backdoor method that bypassed the wait queue on the site. Once in, it was smooth sailings. I could have gotten what I truly wanted (olive tee and black coated jeans), but different things went live at different times. Also the collection didn't go on sale until 8:03. I sold my white jeans and black hoody with leather panels for 400, so the sneakers and the blue hoody came out to about $27.
damn yours shipped already :frown: all I ordered was jeans and no shipping confirmation yet

Last edited:
Nice seeing NTers helping out NT with the oops. And congrats on the resell. 

Back
Top Bottom