Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

I'm still at work (12hr days- I'm doing it wrong lol) so I haven't tried it on yet but I checked it out and I have to say in hand it feels much better quality than I anticipated.

I'm worried about sizing though, they only had 40's and from what I'm reading/hearing, I probably need a 42.

I'll try when I get home and if it's too small, anyone got a 42/44 that wants to trade?

nice haul @sthebest-congrats. just curious how you found the backlink in? other forums, etc? been keeping an eye out online n hadnt seen anything.

went to the americana (glendale/los angeles) store around 5 am and didnt have anything left really other than black/white tees. it was kinda lame that they had a limited selection per group or 30, then restocked new items for the next 30. we were the last few in our group n had real slim pickings after a 5 hr wait. lol after hrs of scheming who in our group is grabbing what for who, all they had was them basic tees :,(

Thanks bro. I went on the site when I got up at 5:30 am for work and couldn't get on the site. So something told me to go on Twitter and search "hm balmain link". I clicked on different links and I found one that bypassed the wait queue on the site. From then, I know it was on.

Yeah in the olive button down I got a size small & definitely need a medium in that. The long sleeve tees though we're true to size for me though.

I'm still at work (12hr days- I'm doing it wrong lol) so I haven't tried it on yet but I checked it out and I have to say in hand it feels much better quality than I anticipated.

I'm worried about sizing though, they only had 40's and from what I'm reading/hearing, I probably need a 42.

I'll try when I get home and if it's too small, anyone got a 42/44 that wants to trade?

You're like my height and weight. Doubt it'll fit will def be interested but wouldn't doubt too snug.

Ok, so I definitely need a larger size in the coat.
I could probably take a 44.

The coat is VERY tight in the shoulders, with very high arm holes. I literally can't get it on with more than a thin tee due to the shoulders. I'm really bummed.

This coat is MUCH nicer than I anticipated. The color is great in person and the weight of it is perfect- not heavy at all but substantial enough, and light enough to drape nicely.

The collar isn't as obnoxious as I thought it would be. It lays nicely open or closed. Definitely the best piece from the collection.

I'll try to get some pics up later but honestly as tight as it is, I don't know if it'll do any good haha. Super nice design though.

I listed it on eBay but mentioned I'd accept a trade for a 44. Again, if anybody wants to trade 44 for a 40, let me know please.

Ok, so I definitely need a larger size in the coat.
I could probably take a 44.

The coat is VERY tight in the shoulders, with very high arm holes. I literally can't get it on with more than a thin tee due to the shoulders. I'm really bummed.

This coat is MUCH nicer than I anticipated. The color is great in person and the weight of it is perfect- not heavy at all but substantial enough, and light enough to drape nicely.

The collar isn't as obnoxious as I thought it would be. It lays nicely open or closed. Definitely the best piece from the collection.

I'll try to get some pics up later but honestly as tight as it is, I don't know if it'll do any good haha. Super nice design though.

I listed it on eBay but mentioned I'd accept a trade for a 44. Again, if anybody wants to trade 44 for a 40, let me know please.

biggest it came was 42 i believe

o well, good to know and youll def get resell off it no biggie

Yeah I guess but honestly I'd rather have the coat than the profit. It's REALLY nice. Would look clean with some SL Jodphurs or wyatts.

I thought it may be too much but it's not, super nice. That's to say, if you copped and waiting for it to ship, you made a good buy!

i believe you, i wanted it myself..............wonder how a 42 would be on you but you make it sound like that mightve not worked either

sometime bein a smaller guy helps with high end looks for sure,

i believe you, i wanted it myself..............wonder how a 42 would be on you but you make it sound like that mightve not worked either

sometime bein a smaller guy helps with high end looks for sure,

Hell, it's always better to be small when it comes to high end looks. Sucks... I highly doubt a 42 would work either. The shoulders man, just so small

My items got shipped. Sorry I couldn't reply back to each of your PMs, but hopefully I could help some of you land pieces. There was a backdoor method that bypassed the wait queue on the site. Once in, it was smooth sailings. I could have gotten what I truly wanted (olive tee and black coated jeans), but different things went live at different times. Also the collection didn't go on sale until 8:03. I sold my white jeans and black hoody with leather panels for 400, so the sneakers and the blue hoody came out to about $27.
Congrats.

Thanks for the tip as well, i got through but no shipping confirmation yet.

Also i got 3 things on 1 card and went back and got 2 more on another card and for some reason the entire charge went to the 2nd method instead of just 88$, anyone else that had multiple orders get 1 charge?

Hell, it's always better to be small when it comes to high end looks. Sucks... I highly doubt a 42 would work either. The shoulders man, just so small

Yeah I looked at the coat & wished I would of copped myself lol. That coat was really nice man. Sorry to see it didn't fit. I need a size swap in the olive button down. I rather keep the clothes then turn a profit as well.

23soles, where did the coat made from? I know some pieces are made in other places besides China, my wife's wool coat is made in Romania. The olive long coat is the best out of all the mens wear for sure!

Yeah man, it's really nice in person. It's all good though, I appreciate you coming through anyway.

I took the coat back into work after I got it and some people at work had been talking about the line outside and the collection so I showed them the coat. They all loved it.

Yeah man, it's really nice in person. It's all good though, I appreciate you coming through anyway.

I took the coat back into work after I got it and some people at work had been talking about the line outside and the collection so I showed them the coat. They all loved it.

Yeah man glad I could help out. Them M griddles came in clutch come morning time haha. Even my mom & her friend were talking about the collection. Crazy cause it seems like a lot of people that worked downtown knew what was up.

Congrats.

Thanks for the tip as well, i got through but no shipping confirmation yet.

Also i got 3 things on 1 card and went back and got 2 more on another card and for some reason the entire charge went to the 2nd method instead of just 88$, anyone else that had multiple orders get 1 charge?
That's how H&M's site works for multiple orders.  They just combine it into one big order so you only get charged once for shipping, and charge the last card used.  I used the same card for multiple orders, but a disclaimer popped up explaining what would happen if I used a different card.  

how his the frenchie fund comin along?

YoungGoldie i understand that an all but still dunno until he tries it they said stuff runs small.
True indeed.

Took a huge L on this launch. Didn't do enough HW. Got me feelin some type of way

this launch was pretty crazy to witness....afterhand.  i completely forgot about it. 

just seeing those videos made me 
sick.gif

i could never go line up for things like this. i would feel silly

props to those who flourished. the collection was really dope to me

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom