Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

@Al Audi  coming along brother. selling a pair of white and came preme Vs later today.

i should just start a gofundme.

i mean a dude raised money for a bottle of henny

Based on the GQ fit guide posted here yesterday, the sneaker fit a size large and I'd assume the boots would be the same, if not then it's an easy return to the H&M store.

To those who got in the store, how slim were the pickins by the time you got in? Seems like at Beverly Center, someone who got there at 7am got a wristband by 7:30 for 10:30am timeslot and they were able to leave the line and come back on that time to enter the store. I figure the choices were very limited by then. So I guess I am trying to see if there was a chance I could have gotten in there and actually get something decent.

Was 350 a good price for these? I believe they're from the Decarnin era based on the pin hanging from the pocket zipper on the front

Last edited:
Enough of the low end HM craps, one good thing about them is they sell fast, I bought a bunch of stuff in store and end up not keeping a single piece due to bad quality or it just doesn't fit right, but sold everything already through ebay in one day.

Love this parka from Faith Connexion! This brand definitely catch my eyes! check out their stuff

Last edited:
So I was on my way downtown yesterday at 4:00AMto see if they had anything that would fit me. Some lady runs a stop sign and hits into me. Smh.

Last edited:
So I was on my way downtown yesterday at 4:00AMto see if they had anything that would fit me. Some lady runs a stop sign and hits into me. Smh.

Damn she is all liable. O well. Looks like a BMW also not gonna cheap on her part/insurance company.

Last edited:
I have, I got no reviews. It's not considered high end it's more like some street style denim brand like 90-150 price range I recall. Lot of those companies out there same looking stuff

i found them on IG. im just how long it would take for the jeans to arrive

Back
Top Bottom