Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Haha the one time I didn't read comments I looked at pic and kept it movin

I went and saw it ur pic was blurry on my phone for some reason

Last edited:

Place I mentioned before with the vintage rock and hip hop shirts

Even @jerrylorenzo can be found in the comments so he follows

tyrannyandmutation is dope customer service is dope.

jerry does more than just follow. jerry pays him to source find some of those tees.

@kevineg6 They used "premium quality" according to them :lol: the leather is pretty good for H&M quality. I just gotta break it in. The jacket is wet as the H&M security said to me yesterday ha. As for fit pics, I'll see what I can do when I have time. You should check out some blogger named Philippegazar a lot of good H&M Balmain fit pics.

Thanks man! I found one for $425, how does it fit? TTS or small from what people said?

@kevineg6 I am 6'2" weigh around 170 ish. I got size 36R. Also got to try on a size 38R and it was a bit more roomier/long on the arms, while the 36R was all around perfect on my body. A lot of people were saying it runs small, but I think it really depends on the person's body. If you can I highly recommend trying it on before purchase. TTS for the slim fit look or size up for the baggy look. Hope that helps.

@kevineg6 I am 6'2" weigh around 170 ish. I got size 36R. Also got to try on a size 38R and it was a bit more roomier/long on the arms, while the 36R was all around perfect on my body. A lot of people were saying it runs small, but I think it really depends on the person's body. If you can I highly recommend trying it on before purchase. TTS for the slim fit look or size up for the baggy look. Hope that helps.

Crap, since most of my Balmain jackets are 48-50, I bought a us38 and I like my leather to fit tight! I'm 5'10 and 155lbs so I'm starting to worry now lol.

Thanks for the info again, I'll see when I get the jacket and decide to keep it or not.

Crap, since most of my Balmain jackets are 48-50, I bought a us38 and I like my leather to fit tight! I'm 5'10 and 155lbs so I'm starting to worry now lol.

Thanks for the info again, I'll see when I get the jacket and decide to keep it or not.

No problem, let's hope it fits! ha

I didn't get the coat, can't find one for a reasonable price yet. If you mean the leather biker, I found it from FB group.

Cool. I don't have FB. That's not a bad markup you found on the leather coat.

Last edited:
anyone know how the balmain H&M tees fit?  looking at the linen henley and the olive green waffle and am usually a 50/52/L in balmain

thanks fam!

NT fam, I have a rick owens split tube racer jacket size 52 for sale.  I am willing to let it go very a extremely good price to the community.  It fits very small, high arm holes slim shoulders and arms.  I would say fits more like a 48/small 50. PM if interested. 

Guys Jerry and God both heard you and they got your back
The quality will obviously be subpar, but those who were on the fence (esp. the younger bunch who set aside money to save up for the nicer things) of either preordering or not from collection 4, will probably wait it out for the pacsun release (or wherever it will be released).  Bad time for him to release this info.

Definitely looking forward to seeing what this is all about though.  I'm slowly becoming obsessed with all things FoG, JL is a genius and an artist.

The quality will obviously be subpar, but those who were on the fence (esp. the younger bunch who set aside money to save up for the nicer things) of either preordering or not from collection 4, will probably wait it out for the pacsun release (or wherever it will be released).  Bad time for him to release this info.

Definitely looking forward to seeing what this is all about though.  I'm slowly becoming obsessed with all things FoG, JL is a genius and an artist.
I'd buy a bomber from the collection if there is one. lol

I need that type of following from you guys when I drop my book and merch

I have this in a medium. Does not fit bad, would prefer a Large though. Anyone willing to trade?

Back
Top Bottom