Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Did you tell her your neck was hurt?

My neck, my back. My neck and my back, Doctor says I need a backeyotomy. Yeah it's her fault, not injured except my heart looking at my poor baby. Not even a year old. Probably will cost $1500-2000 it's both the bumper and the diffuser, she just missed the tail light.

I have an M2 on order so I'm not sure the ramifications this will have on resell value.

Doesn't look like I missed to much as people where saying to size up on everything. I was really looking forward to the olive coat. Resell prices are a joke, that's Balmain sale

ClassicJumpMan23, how's the leather on that jacket? This and the the olive coat are the only decent pieces in the whole collection.

Any fit pic?

@kevineg6 They used "premium quality" according to them :lol: the leather is pretty good for H&M quality. I just gotta break it in. The jacket is wet as the H&M security said to me yesterday ha. As for fit pics, I'll see what I can do when I have time. You should check out some blogger named Philippegazar a lot of good H&M Balmain fit pics.

Anyone know how the bikers from the collection run? I'm generally a 31 I ordered true to size hope they're cool. I've been hearing mixed reviews of them being big but skinny idk.

Guys Jerry and God both heard you and they got your back

DZ correct.

Figure I'd support since pacsun blessed me w yeezy boosts lol

I always see ppl *****in in comments about prices and availability and Jerry def reads his comments.

Back
Top Bottom