Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

This season's SLP is full of novelty pieces with next to no longevity of wear/ownership.
While I love the brand, and a lot of the current pieces even, I just can't spend money on it like I once could.

That jacket above, the T-Rex sweater, rocket parka, shoes with "yeah baby" and rainbow laces, the T-rex/Mexico bomber, tie dyed crewnecks with holes in them... Who the HELL is wearing this stuff casually?? The only thing I've seen pulled off cleanly was a the gradient plaid shirts with the unfinished hem and even that was pushing it a bit.

I just think SLP is getting a pass at this point because of what Hedi previously established. Hedi can do no wrong, I know but come on...
If these clothes had ANY other brand name, or a new brand's name, on them, it would get laughed at. Not to mention the prices for these pieces are insanely high. Include an outlandish piece or two per season, sure but I feel like I'd be hard pressed to buy one SLP item outside of boots this season. Even the denim is sub par.

I can't wait for this season to pass.
idk some of these pieces might be sought after the way some past gucci pieces have been lately . i like the palm tree sneakers and jacket . i also like the tie dye sweatshirts and theres still the staple pieces that are a plus for people that can't get them right away and don't have to fear it won't be around next season . I'm not mad at it .

guess ill participate few pieces I've worn over the past few weeks

of course off white 

h&m margiela fur slp denim 

slp faux leather pants . probably the best pair of leather pants I've ever owned 

balmains

Last edited:
Oh, the Palm tree jacket is nice but $3k nice? I don't know... And I get what you mean about seeking out those novelty pieces from pat seasons, which you're 100% right about but I feel like this season has a bit too many of those types of pieces. I feel like it's more unbalanced

This season's SLP is full of novelty pieces with next to no longevity of wear/ownership.

These pieces aren't for guys like you and I... they're for the Justin Biebers of the world. In other words, people who don't give a sh*t about longevity of wear.

I personally love this season's collection, and if I had the dough I would buy every single piece.

Oh, the Palm tree jacket is nice but $3k nice? I don't know... And I get what you mean about seeking out those novelty pieces from pat seasons, which you're 100% right about but I feel like this season has a bit too many of those types of pieces. I feel like it's more unbalanced
i definitely hear u 

These pieces aren't for guys like you and I... they're for the Justin Biebers of the world. In other words, people who don't give a sh*t about longevity of wear.

I personally love this season's collection, and if I had the dough I would buy every single piece.

I agree with you. I like the collection too but it's not made for me as I can't afford the pieces for what I would use them for.

While I love the brand, and a lot of the current pieces even, I just can't spend money on it like I once could.

That jacket above, the T-Rex sweater, rocket parka, shoes with "yeah baby" and rainbow laces, the T-rex/Mexico bomber, tie dyed crewnecks with holes in them... Who the HELL is wearing this stuff casually?? The only thing I've seen pulled off cleanly was a the gradient plaid shirts with the unfinished hem and even that was pushing it a bit.

I just think SLP is getting a pass at this point because of what Hedi previously established. Hedi can do no wrong, I know but come on...
If these clothes had ANY other brand name, or a new brand's name, on them, it would get laughed at. Not to mention the prices for these pieces are insanely high. Include an outlandish piece or two per season, sure but I feel like I'd be hard pressed to buy one SLP item outside of boots this season. Even the denim is sub par.

I can't wait for this season to pass.

This is all true

I want the palm jacket but def not gonna happen. Prices too crazy. Selling stuff to compensate is wild f it.

I would prob wear that longer than 1 season also, but man I won't lie if it goes on sale this early spring which won't happen id buy ASAP.

Last edited:
brianmendoza brianmendoza glad to see those d10s worked out for you!

I've worn my pair (d02 version) the last few days and I'm loving the wash. I need to start picking jeans up overseas to save some $, but I've been trying them on in store and walking out with them. Curse my impatience!

you ******* kill it

don't care if i sound like a fanboy

that fur is dope, does everyone in here approve? there are some crazy *** fur activist out there.
It's faux fur.  Some activists don't like faux fur either but generally the fact that it's not made from animals makes it acceptable.

I rock fur and don't care about no activists. The way they treat some of the animals is no bueno though :smh:

Y'all don't want to start this whole Quads battle...

I need to see some stats though. 160KG ATG Squatter.

@kevineg6

@echau

@ShadyKay NT

Thanks for the kind words fellas! And shady, It will definitely be discouraging at first, cuz when you finally get your legs through a pair of those D02/D10's your movement will be super limited. But one or two good wears around the house will loosen them up nicely. Even the 100% cotton pairs.

So appropriate right now, shout out to the AMG aka Asian Money Gang.

(By no way at all do I mean that in a negative connotation only positive)

Last edited:

I can't lie i just saw them in person not too long ago.. and i agree 100% w this 

Back
Top Bottom