Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

you from ATL. start talking lb's famb.

ain't gonna keep google converting your nonsense Mike

From New Orleans, A :lol:

It's a habit, weightlifters, IWF, USAW, my coach - we all speak kilos due to the sport.

:lol: It's easy kg x 2.2 = lbs

Snatch = 158.4
Clean & Jerk = 242
still murica :lol:

I'm no weightlifter by any means...i just go to the gym. Hit 335 on squat last week and 405 on DL last month :D

Y'all gains are sssssssssssss'cuuuuuttteeee!

Nice to see some lifters in here.  I started to lift consistently after I stopped playing basketball to help fill the void. My goals back then were to put on as much clean mass as possible. I consistently ran into issues when buying cloths because of it.  I was not big by any means but my new proportions were not good for fitting cloths. Big shoulders/ chest and back compared to waist, big quads/hams compared to waist.  Shirts that fit my shoulder and chest were very big at my waist. Jeans that fit my quads were hugh on the calf and ankle.  I ripped dress shirts on the elbow at least once a month.  I was fighting the battle to dress how I wanted and lift how I wanted but it was very hard to do.

In my opinion I think its very hard not only to fit but also make a lot of cloths look good on you when you hit a certain size.  Its almost like you have to resort to more athletic apparel and then everything thats fitted has to be custom made or tailored.  If you go very tailored on dress pants and jeans when you have mass on your legs its does not look good imo.

I decided the best thing to do personally was to still train but decrease my caloric intake so my size would go down some. I still have some issues with high end designers because they cut very slim but I can manage with most. 

Some people think they're just so big with all this muscle but really they're just fat.
roll.gif

lmao it is hard to find clothes if you lift religiously and are actually muscular though. it's even harder if you are fat and lift. 

It's as simple as designers don't make clothes with bodybuilders in mind.  It wouldn't make sense really as there is only a small percentage of  people that actually lift. 

@Sunny23  I have done exactly what you are doing now by lifting but becoming a smaller size. I used to be just over 180 at around 9-10% BF. Now im at 175 at 10-12% and everything fits better.  I also save a lot of money not eating so much lol. And really i just think i look a lot better slim than built.  Im trying to get to 170.  

Last edited:
I am 170 lbs now.  I was 179 at 8% years back. Much easier to fit cloths now. 

Last edited:
So many beefy leg guys in here (pause) and no one answered my question about the APCs

Posting in here because it's where I'd like to see it used

Assuming many of us don't Keep up with abstract advanced science there's a apparently a substance that's almost purely black, VantaBlack. It used to be 99.6% light absorbant. It was just recently improved and the previous tools used to detect how much light it absorbs aren't detecting anything so they don't have any official numbers yet.

To get to the point :lol: I'd love to see this used on clothing once the price comes down from classified (astronomical government only high) to just unreasonably high.

Last edited:
Not SLP but I thought these boots were really dope and had to cop. Brand new summer season from Buttero. MSRP is $395.00, paid $134 in a Marshall's

Last edited:

Posting in here because it's where I'd like to see it used

Assuming many of us don't Keep up with abstract advanced science there's a apparently a substance that's almost purely black, VantaBlack. It used to be 99.6% light absorbant. It was just recently improved and the previous tools used to detect how much light it absorbs aren't detecting anything so they don't have any official numbers yet.

To get to the point :lol: I'd love to see this used on clothing once the price comes down from classified (astronomical government only high) to just unreasonably high.

Testing out VantaBlack substance to write this sentence, it's pretty cool, it's unlike anything I've seen before, I will have to stop writing now. It's very expensive stuff to use, you see.. or don't you.:nerd:

Last edited:
Not sure if A.P.C is considered high end, but I purchased a pair of Petit New Standard Indigo jeans in mid August. I haen't worn them everyday, but they are starting to fit rather tight due to lifting and taking gainer. Question is: Should I ditch the pair that I currently have and opt for a pair of New Standards and just get those tapered from the knee down? TIA
New Standards are the way to go. APC's are my favorite jeans, but they lose their shape imo. 

Yo fellas! Waiting the weekend actually helped me this time. Not a gigantic discount, but luisaviaroma is doing 10% off 500 or more, and 15% off 1,000 or more. When you're preparing to spend $750 on denim saving $75 bucks isn't bad. 

Wanted these, goo.gl/1CUQzd, since I saw them on the SLP website. Really hoping luisaviaroma's free express shipping will get here before the weekend.

And I have to ask you guys. When it comes to jeans in general, I've never had a problem paying more for blue jeans. I feel like with blue denim, it's easier to distinguish cheaper from more expensive denim. I don't have as easy a time with black denim. That being said, do those of you with black SLP denim feel they're worth spending the same money you would SLP's other denim? I feel like when I think of all of their most sought after denim, I think of big crash, little crash, trashed, all in blue washes. 

Yo fellas! Waiting the weekend actually helped me this time. Not a gigantic discount, but luisaviaroma is doing 10% off 500 or more, and 15% off 1,000 or more. When you're preparing to spend $750 on denim saving $75 bucks isn't bad. 

Wanted these, goo.gl/1CUQzd, since I saw them on the SLP website. Really hoping luisaviaroma's free express shipping will get here before the weekend.

And I have to ask you guys. When it comes to jeans in general, I've never had a problem paying more for blue jeans. I feel like with blue denim, it's easier to distinguish cheaper from more expensive denim. I don't have as easy a time with black denim. That being said, do those of you with black SLP denim feel they're worth spending the same money you would SLP's other denim? I feel like when I think of all of their most sought after denim, I think of big crash, little crash, trashed, all in blue washes. 

I hope you used 9% cash back from EBATES!!

Wont you have to pay duty from luis?

No, the prices include duty.

Last edited:

Production version of those jeans look nothing like that. The pair on matches is what they look like.

Back
Top Bottom