Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

This brand does extremely well I was told, maybe he doesn't do high production so it goes quick.

Can anyone point me in the direction of a spring-weight camel/beige varsity? This JE Stadium Jacket is pretty damn nice, but I don't think I want to spend $1,100 (especially on something I can't handle in person before buying). I know Falcon Garments (the new TOJ) does a camel varsity, but it's a winter weight.

Any ideas?
That was down to 550 a few weeks ago on American rag ( the je one)
I was just in American Rag the other day and they had the all grey joint for 75% off, coming out to $230ish. 

I tried it on but it didn't fit right one me and its pretty thick. The fit is definitely particular

I was just in American Rag the other day and they had the all grey joint for 75% off, coming out to $230ish. 

I tried it on but it didn't fit right one me and its pretty thick. The fit is definitely particular

If it was the reverse terry that's about full price. Black leather sleeves then that's a steal.

Yeah he doesn't produce that much so they always sell out. I really want the pants but not for the price :lol:

Same, but I can't pay that. It's like the Surf Collection SLP. I like em both but there are always other options. I really like Mike Amiri also but I can't do it.......

Seen one those guys on IG account. He basically buys everything that comes out. And I mean everything. Makes you wonder if it's more of a actual addiction.

you from ATL. start talking lb's famb.

ain't gonna keep google converting your nonsense Mike

From New Orleans, A :lol:

It's a habit, weightlifters, IWF, USAW, my coach - we all speak kilos due to the sport.

:lol: It's easy kg x 2.2 = lbs

Snatch = 158.4
Clean & Jerk = 242

Seen one those guys on IG account. He basically buys everything that comes out. And I mean everything. Makes you wonder if it's more of a actual addiction.

It can be. Honestly, I am going on 2 months of not shopping. (Trying not to buy anything for the whole year)

Everytime I go online and have the urged to purchase something, I actually take the money and put it in a box. So far I have $3000 of cash in a box. :lol:

I am not looking at anything online except In these thread.

Pinoy732, I told you I'm sticking to it. :lol:

We all probably have enough clothes to last us 3 years in rotation. I know I do and I was smart to buy key pieces that will always be fashionable.

Just try it and see if you truly have a problem with shopping.

^^^I swear to god I have that idea in my mind all the time, whenever I feel the urged to buy something, just save that money aside and see it grow lol. but of course, I just never stick to it. :tongue:

you from ATL. start talking lb's famb.

ain't gonna keep google converting your nonsense Mike

From New Orleans, A :lol:

It's a habit, weightlifters, IWF, USAW, my coach - we all speak kilos due to the sport.

:lol: It's easy kg x 2.2 = lbs

Snatch = 158.4
Clean & Jerk = 242
still murica :lol:

I'm no weightlifter by any means...i just go to the gym. Hit 335 on squat last week and 405 on DL last month :D

Not sure if A.P.C is considered high end, but I purchased a pair of Petit New Standard Indigo jeans in mid August. I haen't worn them everyday, but they are starting to fit rather tight due to lifting and taking gainer. Question is: Should I ditch the pair that I currently have and opt for a pair of New Standards and just get those tapered from the knee down? TIA

^^^I swear to god I have that idea in my mind all the time, whenever I feel the urged to buy something, just save that money aside and see it grow lol. but of course, I just never stick to it.
tongue.gif
Just try it for 6 months, Kev. 

The more I look at the money, the more I don't want to shop.
laugh.gif

still murica :lol:

I'm no weightlifter by any means...i just go to the gym. Hit 335 on squat last week and 405 on DL last month :D

My numbers 2 years ago :smokin

Now I'm lucky if I can rep 265 and pull 315 :lol:

Once you hit your 30s it's all about maintenance. 20lb arm curls, lunges with no weights lol

30's & Maintenance bro?

I'm 35 and compete in the M35 85Kg (187) class...
laugh.gif

Your body can be pushed to whatever limits you want it to be pushed to.

Last edited:
They made an all grey wool stadium jacket that retailed for $900. It's a steal at $230 hahaha
The bomber. Yea that's a good price.
It was the wool grey bomber. Retail was $880, I believe. They had about 3-4 sizes left, I tried on the medium.
My numbers 2 years ago
smokin.gif

Now I'm lucky if I can rep 265 and pull 315
laugh.gif

Once you hit your 30s it's all about maintenance. 20lb arm curls, lunges with no weights lol
I'm the same  
laugh.gif

Sacrificed strength for maintenance. Long as I'm not embarrassed to take off my shirt, I'm good

30's & Maintenance bro?

I'm 35 and compete in the M35 85Kg (187) class... :lol:

Your body can be pushed to whatever limits you want it to be pushed to.

Agreed. I turn 33 this year. I only became super serious about lifting at 29 after my life hit rock bottom lmao

Back
Top Bottom