Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

i just peeped my head in to say that brand "Vetements" is hot trash.

its the 2016 HBA

like sometimes fashion world baffles me, people are buying this based on the price tag and they know not many people will have it? i can't think of any other reason.

this guy label_king who is like a high fashion hype beast has legit a few pieces already, i wanna ask him if he seriously likes that but then again my opinion can come off "jerkish" :roll eyes

so whatever I'm working on good vibes only

Last edited:

its the 2016 HBA

like sometimes fashion world baffles me, people are buying this based on the price tag and they know not many people will have it? i can't think of any other reason.

this guy label_king who is like a high fashion hype beast has legit a few pieces already, i wanna ask him if he seriously likes that but then again my opinion can come off "jerkish" :roll eyes

yea a little too much going on with it. Oversized ain't even the word :lol:
I'd need to cop a small to fit in that **** :lol:

its the 2016 HBA

Thank hip hop culture for this and like everything in hip hop culture,one day it will die out.

Thank hip hop culture for this and like everything in hip hop culture,one day it will die out.
???....aint nothing hip hop related about vetements....hba i cant deny some cats wear/wore it, but dont blame hip hop for vetements....lol.

its the 2016 HBA

i was thinking the same thing . like out the blue it became all about vetements 

Was just talking to my boy about Vetements ..... It's terrible for the price .

Dudes try to justify by saying it reminds them of vintage Margiela.... Naw it's just super expensive and this seasons hype

Anyone pick up a souvenir jacket this season? Seems like most brands came out with some heat, namely Gucci and Valentino.

Really wanted this one below, until I saw they put the text on the back. Way to ruin what could have been one of the nicest pieces of the season.

these souvenir jackets are dope but man......

they are all like over $2k in price tag......i dunno about some of y'all but i can do a lot more with that then get a jacket that is too flashy to wear on the reg

if i was ever gonna spend that amount of money it would be a leather or a teddy

A was kinda right, them Amiri joints looking kinda tacky to me lately.........:lol:

i think the color you get makes a HUGE difference, the ons with the white long john looking under the distress look like some mall fashion ******** :x

i still like fear of god though, but that price points are like "fear my wallet" :lol:

Last edited:
these souvenir jackets are dope but man......

they are all like over $2k in price tag......i dunno about some of y'all but i can do a lot more with that then get a jacket that is too flashy to wear on the reg

I agree. I was eyeing a souvenir jacket from Diesel. They had a pretty cool one for 150. Or I can just wait another 3 weeks when I'm in Cali, go in a gift shop and find one that says Cali on it for 50. lol

^ It's an apples to oranges comparison though, because these designer jackets are 100% silk, whereas the cheaper jackets are polyester. I have a couple straight from Japan, $70 each, and I love them, but they don't hold a candle to Gucci or Valentino.

And when it comes to high-end anything, the whole "if I was going to spend $x on something, I'd get..." argument is tired. Chances are if someone is spending that kind of money on a jacket, they already have the staples covered.

Erring towards this at the moment. Saw it in person the other day. Absolutely stunning in person.

I love Valentino's offerings as well:

^ It's an apples to oranges comparison though, because these designer jackets are 100% silk, whereas the cheaper jackets are polyester. I have a couple straight from Japan, $70 each, and I love them, but they don't hold a candle to Gucci or Valentino.

And when it comes to high-end anything, the whole "if I was going to spend $x on something, I'd get..." argument is tired. Chances are if someone is spending that kind of money on a jacket, they already have the staples covered.

Erring towards this at the moment. Saw it in person the other day. Absolutely stunning in person.

Oh I completely understand and believe me I'd love the palm tree jacket from Saint Laurent. The issue is that this is  a type of jacket you might wear once every 3-5 months.  I don't like dropping large amounts of money on something I'm not going to use frequently.

Can anyone help me if this shirt is legit or not..would def appreciate the feedback. It's from the decarnin era.

Maybe it is? That tag looks fake and most of their stuff was made in France then, so idk. No need to risk it over a gray shirt.

I love Valentino's offerings as well:

those are all dope

more power to you lol

i just checked the prices on the Valentino joints......whew.......go head pleighboy

louis vuitton low key came with it on the souvenir pieces too

good lord.........im scared to check price.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom