Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

I strongly doubt anyone here has those Boss pants to compare to their SLP or JE :lol:

Do yourself a favour and take your measurements and then compare to the size charts available on practically every ecommerce website on the internet.

Was just saying for reference if I'm a 29 waist regularly do I go with the 29 or 28 in je since for je their sizing for 27 and 28 is 29 waist and the 29 is a 30 waist and what would be recommended for slp. Thanks for the help even if it was a little condescending...

Was just saying for reference if I'm a 29 waist regularly do I go with the 29 or 28 in je since for je their sizing for 27 and 28 is 29 waist and the 29 is a 30 waist and what would be recommended for slp. Thanks for the help even if it was a little condescending...

For JE I would go with whatever size , thigh measurements lineup Comfortably to yours . The waist will stretch .

I probably have a picture of me in a size 29 if you want . Had/have a few pair. Don't know how much it would help cause I like my jeans pretty skinny and I'm thin as hell

Last edited:
For JE I would go with whatever size , thigh measurements lineup Comfortably to yours . The waist will stretch .

I probably have a picture of me in a size 29 if you want . Had/have a few pair. Don't know how much it would help cause I like my jeans pretty skinny and I'm thin as hell

Thanks for your help, it's much appreciated! I ended up ordering the obsidian and graphite pair in a size 28, if they fit well I'll end up ordering the coast and canyon pair too. How tall are you and what do you weigh? If you don't mind me asking, I'm 5'10 and weigh 145ish I wanted to go with a size 29 but was afraid the 31 waist would be too big...if you could post the pics that'd be great. I like my pants and jeans slim but don't like them super skinny. I hate when they're too tight. I wanted to try out the je cause it seems like everyone hear raves about the fit and quality and also because I wanted to see the fit before plunging on a pair of slp.

Was wondering if you guys could help me out with some sizing questions. Was looking at picking up a pair of John Elliott denim and possibly some slp. I'm normally a 29 in Hugo boss rice pants. My current favorite fit, their slim but not overly skinny, the way I like it. What size would you guys suggest getting for either brand? Reps and thanks in advance!

I recently tried Odeon which released this season. I measured my thigh and went with whatever matched according to their size chart.. I received them and didn't really like the wash, but the denim did fit pretty good. I exchanged for the Spring, which is a light blue.. received them yesterday and the size I ordered didn't fit anything like the Odeon.. was wayyyy too tight. IDK how built your legs are, but measure your thigh and go with that measurement or size up from it.. JE's return policy is pretty good anyway.

Thanks for your help, it's much appreciated! I ended up ordering the obsidian and graphite pair in a size 28, if they fit well I'll end up ordering the coast and canyon pair too. How tall are you and what do you weigh? If you don't mind me asking, I'm 5'10 and weigh 145ish I wanted to go with a size 29 but was afraid the 31 waist would be too big...if you could post the pics that'd be great. I like my pants and jeans slim but don't like them super skinny. I hate when they're too tight. I wanted to try out the je cause it seems like everyone hear raves about the fit and quality and also because I wanted to see the fit before plunging on a pair of slp.

Same size as you lol 5"10 145 lbs. went with 29 . Had a 28 in Hanois but they had no stretch so I end up selling them . Got mine tailored to a 15 cm opening

Sorry for the IG pic lol all I got saved

Last edited:
I recently tried Odeon which released this season. I measured my thigh and went with whatever matched according to their size chart.. I received them and didn't really like the wash, but the denim did fit pretty good. I exchanged for the Spring, which is a light blue.. received them yesterday and the size I ordered didn't fit anything like the Odeon.. was wayyyy too tight. IDK how built your legs are, but measure your thigh and go with that measurement or size up from it.. JE's return policy is pretty good anyway.
Same size as you lol 5"10 145 lbs. went with 29 . Had a 28 in Hanois but they had no stretch so I end up selling them . Got mine tailored to a 15 cm opening

Thanks for the pic, yea we look to be about the same build, I ordered the 28 already I was afraid the 31 waist on the 29 would be too big for me. Worst case I'll send them back to exchange if they don't fit right. Appreciate the help guys, will update you when they come in.

Care to post a few pic of springs?JE pictures are always off cause of filters And yeah I had odeons and the wash was terrible and knee blowouts were weird. Sent back the same day

my fave are people who try to flame, but supposedly don't have IG and also never post their own fits.

i like the fit Cappin. i almost copped some palace gear last night but i'm very biased towards preme.

Oh! And I can't believe I haven't shared this with you guys yet. I just got this long time grail-piece a couple weeks ago. I intentionally bought it a size small to keep me motivated while trying to shed some pounds. Hopefully sometime within the next two months I'll be posting a fit pic of it with me able to wear it nicely.
Best of luck on the weight loss bro! Fashion is a great reason to get/stay in shape.

I'm super jealous of the L01...been purposely avoiding it because I live in Houston.

Whenever I have casual days, it's always just tees and jeans for me.

Oh yeah! That def looks very similar, no back patch and has that small distressing by the hem. 

My pair is supposed to be here by 3pm today. I don't mind the look of the ones in that farfetch link, I just hope the knees are a little more "blown out". Fingers are still crossed! haha
the fit part is the most important.  It will blow out more as you wear plus its not that hard to just make the rips bigger.  let me know about the fit and your thoughts.  If they fit you well, I'll order a pair.  I hear they run tight in the waist and baggy elsewhere. 

my fave are people who try to flame, but supposedly don't have IG and also never post their own fits.

i like the fit Cappin. i almost copped some palace gear last night but i'm very biased towards preme.
Why not both? 

Best of luck on the weight loss bro! Fashion is a great reason to get/stay in shape.

I'm super jealous of the L01...been purposely avoiding it because I live in Houston.

Whenever I have casual days, it's always just tees and jeans for me.
Thanks brother! I really hope to make it a permanent thing this time. If not, we're always filling each other in on our purchases so if you start to see me sizing up, I'm going to need you to text me with a fat guy meme, hahaha.

And that L01 looked killer on you man! 

the fit part is the most important.  It will blow out more as you wear plus its not that hard to just make the rips bigger.  let me know about the fit and your thoughts.  If they fit you well, I'll order a pair.  I hear they run tight in the waist and baggy elsewhere. 
for sure! I'll see if I can get some fit pics up along with the general pics tonight too.

:rofl: @ EVERYTHING!

Where my post go tho?

The hell did I miss in here lol.... But yeah I don't gain weight and cool with being part of the skinny squad [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

FYI I didn't take what you said offensive , idk if that's what started al this crap in here or not [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Thanks g! And yeah I was heavy in supreme the past few season but it's a peak hype level and almost impossible to cop now so I fell back lol .

Just going to start printing my own tees to rock for the summer

Do want the gun, denim and sequin jackets from supreme this season though

Picked these up today. Might be letting them go. If anyone may want them, let me know. Euro 42 or 9 US. They were 300 usd. On SSENSE now for $565.00

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom