Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

go to the store and check the price tag

i aint buying it i just wanna know :tongue:

its not on the website
if I pass by sure. All I remember is they had a Madison Ave exclusuvs t shirt but that retail was 5 hundred :smh:
Can only imagine the jacket :lol:

For some satin Dru Hill embroidery artful dodger jacket..not worth over $300-$400 I'm sorry. I can't see this lasting too long.

I don't see it.

does the denim pictured actually exist or is it like the case of the last black trashed denim that looked different from the stock photos?

ordered these from saks and they looked nothing like that , returned immediately 
laugh.gif

neon coke neon coke haha, I did the exact same with that pair. Mine weren't TOO far off of the stock photo but the placement of the knee hole(s) were just awful.

I've seen some people with them and they look really nice (I think Kev's pair in particular looks really nice) but my pair didn't at all.

@neon coke haha, I did the exact same with that pair. Mine weren't TOO far off of the stock photo but the placement of the knee hole(s) were just awful.

I've seen some people with them and they look really nice (I think Kev's pair in particular looks really nice) but my pair didn't at all.
lol yeah i just couldn't do it i even tried them on like nah no way . and they were slim not skinny . i couldn't tell if an employee had just sent me the wrong pair or if their stock pair was the wrong photo 
Looks like a "more" distressed version of this pair: http://www.mrporter.com/en-us/mens/...m-distressed-stretch-denim-jeans/592154?ppv=2

I guess you can open up the rips more to your liking?
this pair is the pair I'm eyeing next . that pair isn't bad at all and if i want them more distressed id just take a knife to some of the slits already in the jeans but that pair from saks man smh definitely not 
mean.gif
 . i should've took pics so y'all could see 

Last edited:

This guy wins so much. I'm talking about Ben. Prob gave Ian the grille in exchange for exposure of his clothing line. I mean damn his connections are just :smh:

I know nothing about the kid but those comparisons are comical.

I know some people were trying to lose weight in here. Check out kinobody.com I have put a bunch of friends and even my parents on the aggressive fat loss plan and the results have been tremendous. He lays out everything easy and makes the lifestyle very easy. He also caters his lifting workout plans to people that want to be lean and angular/ look good in cloths.

^
I actually first heard about kinobody and greg o'gallagher when he had a cool commercial play on youtube. It looked like a movie trailer. Dude looked like christian bale in american psycho / batman with naked women and driving a lambo, living in a mansion. I forgot his name until you mentioned kinobody.

Anybody looking to buy from TBS? Got a 10% off promo code that expires today, 3/31.
Code only applies to their Spring/Summer '16 stuff and is unique so first come first serve.

This guy wins so much. I'm talking about Ben. Prob gave Ian the grille in exchange for exposure of his clothing line. I mean damn his connections are just :smh:
Not sure how I feel about the brand just yet. I peeped the site and some piece, ehhh. I'll stick to John Elliott.

Last edited:
Yep. Been tumors of this since last year. It finally happened, lane. Glad I bought everything I wanted from this season and have a nice collection of pieces since he took over in 2013. Just copped the Hedi jodhpurs in cigar this morning. We have one more season to look forward too, hopefully the hype doesn't cause all the good stuff to sell out right away.

Got my harnesses earlier this year so I'm good on boots for quite sometime. Honestly, can't think of anything outside of a combat boot that I'd still consider.

Back
Top Bottom