Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Any thoughts on black shoes with light blue denim? I've heard some say the contrast is too much. I think if black jeans with tan boots or white sneakers is okay, then it's no big deal.

jackstacks jackstacks sick pick up! That jacket has grown on me a lot since release. Can't drop retail on it myself but it's a good look for sure!

Did you grab from the Chicago store? Last I was there they didn't have any (or any of this season's jackets for that matter)

echau echau I think that combo looks great together.
I don't know how you managed to get the best looking pair of that denim. I had a pair and they were awful. If they looked like yours, I would have kept them.

@23soles  I requested actual pics of the jeans before purchasing them. Didn't want to risk it, seeing that many were unhappy with the pairs they've received.

You save about $2600..

Ball

Good old Zara. Not bad for the price, I'm sure you get what you pay for. I would even probably order one to see for my self if they had an XL.

jackstacks jackstacks sick pick up! That jacket has grown on me a lot since release. Can't drop retail on it myself but it's a good look for sure!

Did you grab from the Chicago store? Last I was there they didn't have any (or any of this season's jackets for that matter)

No I had to lift my boycot on Mr Porter (after the whole EIP founders card mess). They where the only ones to get a Second delivery in and I certainly wasn't going to pay resell prices. Wasn't sure I would keep it but after holding it in person and it fitting perfect, it looks like I will.

LOL @ the SLP fits. [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

[/quote]
not gonna lie id cop that blue palm tree jawn.

and echau u really do black and light blue well.

edit: dammit they don't make that jacket in an XL smh

Last edited:
Any thoughts on black shoes with light blue denim? I've heard some say the contrast is too much. I think if black jeans with tan boots or white sneakers is okay, then it's no big deal.
Are those the ss16 trash? The wash looks so nice compared to mine

Heading to NYC in a few weeks, any stores I should look to check out besides Bergdoff?

or recommendations

Heading to NYC in a few weeks, any stores I should look to check out besides Bergdoff?

or recommendations
mens louboutin boutique by 14th Street. Sales should be starting, generally 40% off.

In the immediate area is barneys, SLP, niketown, LV, Gucci.

Zara down the street if you wanted to get jiggy in that palm tree jacket.

or recommendations

Alp stop playing with my emotions bra. You really think sales are gonna start next week around 15th?
some early sales yes. In general though it's probably another week or two when they start, after memorial day if I'm not mistaken

Back
Top Bottom