Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

How hard is it to go to MrPorter, SSense, or one of the million websites that sell Givenchy AND post measurements?

How do Givenchy T Shirts fit?????

I'm a medium in regular tee shirts.
They have two different fits. Cuban and Colombian fit. Cuban fit is a regular fit so take your normal size in that. The Colombian fit is over sized and what I mean by oversized is it's ridiculously oversized. I'm a true size small. I got a shirt in the Colombian fit in size XS and it was like an XXXL on me. That's how over sized they are.

How hard is it to go to MrPorter, SSense, or one of the million websites that sell Givenchy AND post measurements?

Very hard. It's not accurate.

Why did dude quote himself though :stoneface:

Doushe bag u are. I wonder if you act like this in person. [emoji]128528[/emoji]

to bump the thread since no once answered his question, basically asking it twice..

Thanks for educating that guy.

They have two different fits. Cuban and Colombian fit. Cuban fit is a regular fit so take your normal size in that. The Colombian fit is over sized and what I mean by oversized is it's ridiculously oversized. I'm a true size small. I got a shirt in the Colombian fit in size XS and it was like an XXXL on me. That's how over sized they are.

Wow thanks a lot. Just the answer I was looking for. Repped.

Wait for an answer you impatient Nancy.

Feel free to come round my way. You'll get the same 'tude.

how does the fear of god everyday hoodie fit? i know the pacsun stuff fits pretty big, not a fan of too oversized stuff....also - how do people know when fear of god releases new things?

:rofl: serious about what? you need to grow up if you bouta clap shoulders because of your double post.

lamest ish I've ever seen.

All I wanted to do was show y'all my new gold louboutins y'all started this don't forget all the good stuff info for the sneaker community when y'all not bashing me

1. I didn't "bash" you. I even went polite with it and just told you we get it. New shoes, wrong thread.

2. If you haven't notice, this is NT. We love to rustle jimmies and make fun of people. We're all jokes and fun. It's all love. So calm down.

3. I'm one of the nicest guys on here and tries be a peacemaker. But you started acting like little troll, so I proceed to have fun with you.

4. Youngster, you don't want none of this. I would bury you 6ft under in real life. :lol:

Last edited:
1. I didn't "bash" you. I even went polite with it and just told you we get it. New shoes, wrong thread.

2. If you haven't notice, this is NT. We love to rustle jimmies and make fun of people. We're all jokes and fun. It's all love. So calm down.

3. I'm one of the nicest guys on here and tries be a peacemaker. But you started acting like little troll, so I proceed to have fun with you.

4. Youngster, you don't want none of this. I would bury you 6ft under in real life. :lol:

Preciate your apology I will disregard statement number 4

Back
Top Bottom