Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

hey fellas..ordered some SLP denim in a 36 because I was told to size up... and they were HUGE.

I ordered a different one in 34....hopefully those work..

Any1 have any problem with inconsistent sizing?

I hope the 34s work because I love those jeans!!!!!!!

(light wash with the ripped knees)

Any help will be appreciated!

For the current season denim, I usually size down. My true waist measures 32" and I wear size 29. The size 29 measures 32" in the waist when new and they stretch out to about 33.5" or so after a few wears.

hey fellas..ordered some SLP denim in a 36 because I was told to size up... and they were HUGE.

I ordered a different one in 34....hopefully those work..

Any1 have any problem with inconsistent sizing?

I hope the 34s work because I love those jeans!!!!!!!

(light wash with the ripped knees)

Any help will be appreciated!
Depends on material. For the SLP stretch denim (98% cotton, 2% elastane) always size down at least one, maybe even 2. For the 100% cotton usually TTS is fine. But whoever told you to size up really must not own any SLP denim from the Hedi era.

so here's the result:

SLP sz 36:

Fits huge, stacks nicely but not fitted.. ended up being the D10 fit which I was not too crazy about.

SLP sz 34:

Fits on point, doesnt stack and looks straight (not slim or skinny), it also is a D10 fitment.

I read several places that said D02 and D10 are essentially the same minus the waist fit..IMO they dont fit nowhere near the same..

Now I got 2 jeans to exchange/return SMH

I want them to fit slim, and tapered at the bottom with enough stack to rock with kicks.

any help will be appreciated!

Thanks NT

For today gucci'd out

IMG

Yea son lost like 30-40 pounds over the winter just by doing the vegan thing for the majority of the winter

Damn, I applaud you. I eat steak almost everyday. It is easier for me to not drink then it is to not eat meat.

It's easy if you put your mind to it man. And I was doing it for religious purposes too. I'm currently only vegan Wednesdays and Fridays but might have to go back to it before I blow up again :lol:

Love the slides alp!! I might need to get myself a pair
Future got them joints hyped up. My boy was finna cop some for his upcoming vegas trip, he said they were like $170+.  I checked the receipt from my pair I got in 2013, only paid $130 IIRC. 

Love the slides alp!! I might need to get myself a pair
thanks man. May need to cop the Versace joints with the Medusa too

Future got them joints hyped up. My boy was finna cop some for his upcoming vegas trip, he said they were like $170+.  I checked the receipt from my pair I got in 2013, only paid $130 IIRC. 
yea I think I paid 150. Bought them before the future hype :lol:

cdg x mmm

Repped, I'm thinking about grabbing the gold lows in the sale [emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

I saw these Margiela denim in the sale 60% off so thought I'd give them a try, the fit below the knee looks really good.

They only had a size 32" remaining, Ive grown out of all my denim, but I did manage to
size in some Levi's the other day at a size 30.

I hope they fit, does anyone in here have any experience with Margiela denim and sizing.

The model is wearing a size 32 and he is 6ft, I weigh 190lb, 6ft. I'm quite skinny in the waist, so if these are a bit baggy,
I'll try push my leg exercises up a bit heavier and eat a bit more I suppose, I'll update when they come in.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom