Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Anyone has or know where I can get this in a XL for a decent price

grailed/ebay

Sensitive?....nah, im just laughing at the nonsense folks get worked up over.

Dude just looking for a good price...not advice

I swear y'all nt veterans are so sensitive sometimes :lol:

Sensitive?....nah, im just laughing at the nonsense folks get worked up over.

Dude just looking for a good price...not advice

I swear y'all nt veterans are so sensitive sometimes :lol:

I use to get sensitive.

But now Idgaf.

I'm a grown up now. I agree.

Last edited:
They don't, they don't knowwwwwwwww
So you're talking about folks being sensitive?  Hilarious.  I used to read the Dressing "Better" thread and recall that you and a few other members took a break from this site because you got your feelings hurt which in and of itself is pathetic.

And if @marmourjr  comment was in response to me, I don't see how that's being "sensitive" when pointing out that all the other poster wanted to know was where to get something, not whether their are better options or if it's a worthwhile purchase.  He may actually like the detail of that jacket or maybe he just wants to own something that is quasi-Versace.  So be it.

So you're talking about folks being sensitive?  Hilarious.  I used to read the Dressing "Better" thread and recall that you and a few other members took a break from this site because you got your feelings hurt which in and of itself is pathetic.

And if @marmourjr
 comment was in response to me, I don't see how that's being "sensitive" when pointing out that all the other poster wanted to know was where to get something, not whether their are better options or if it's a worthwhile purchase.  He may actually like the detail of that jacket or maybe he just wants to own something that is quasi-Versace.  So be it.

Ladies, play nice.

Been eying this Saint Laurent sweater all season. Just grabbed it for 60% off at SSense :smokin

Not sure if anyone here into JE denim. They really come a long way imo as far as fit and washes go. I picked up the black blowout and I actually like them better than many slp black destroyed I have owned. Highly recommend them if someone has been curious

Those JE denim sold out in like 5 minutes with no plans to restock. Im not too nad though. Im pretty sure they will release some black denim for season 8

shopping for my kids , the hell is wrong with moncler . a sambo bubble ?

Lmao
But yikes tho

Some interesting reads on the people that Moncler collabed on this with.

Maybe we should just look at it as an homage to Mr.Popo

That's a fugazi moncler?
nah real collar . saw it on luisaviaroma searching for my sons bday outfit like huh 
grin.gif

Lmao
But yikes tho

Some interesting reads on the people that Moncler collabed on this with.

Maybe we should just look at it as an homage to Mr.Popo
supposed to be some penguin character . but come on , how did no one in the office recognize what this obviously looks like 

reminds me of when jeremy scott had the shackle sneakers . like how did this go from a draft to a product . my boys will def be wearing canada goose this winter instead 
laugh.gif

Ladies, play nice.

Been eying this Saint Laurent sweater all season. Just grabbed it for 60% off at SSense
smokin.gif
lighter note , been eyeing this also . got the yellow/blue one . not a big fan of anything distressed other than jeans but these crews are tuff 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom