Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

^ yea there's tons of imagery of the golliwog , black face , and sambo dolls and that jacket reminds me too much of them 

Tons of steals on ln-cc.com. Missed the studded Teddy for $1,100. Almost wanna cry about that. Grabbed the distressed denim shirt for $275 though :smokin

Question, I really like this Givenchy T shirt but it only comes in the Colombian fit. I'm a small guy and no matter how small I get in that fit it's not a nice oversized fit on me it's a ridiculously gigantic,why on earth are you wearing a 450 pound man's shirt, fit. That being said, would a women's version of the shirt be a better option or is the cut completely different and it'll just look like I put on a women's t shirt?

Question, I really like this Givenchy T shirt but it only comes in the Colombian fit. I'm a small guy and no matter how small I get in that fit it's not a nice oversized fit on me it's a ridiculously gigantic,why on earth are you wearing a 450 pound man's shirt, fit. That being said, would a women's version of the shirt be a better option or is the cut completely different and it'll just look like I put on a women's t shirt?
not all clothes can fit everyone. Each body type is different, at least you can fit in the majority of luxury clothes, I can't.

With that said, Valentino killed this jacket :pimp:

Anybody know how Versace underwear fits ? Is it true to size ?

I saw the web site had some nice boxer briefs

Picked up these margiela jeans with ththe sewn in stacks. Real cool and nice fit. Waist def runs small.

They fit you great, did you get them tapered or is that them out of the box? They look really nice.. Got a pair of Margiela slim jeans the other day in a size 32.. They defintely run small they were tight as hell, I ordered the next size up, I'll report back when they arrive,,

I didn't get them tailored at all. One size up from normal would have been best but I had to go two up because of stock

Back
Top Bottom