Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Nope. Lol. On mobile and never opened the photo up. I saw the Saint Laurent shoes and the very similar style jacket and assumed. I thought it was the come up of a life time. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

its ok

at first i thought the same........

my heart fell into my stomach b

:x

blackchiney08 blackchiney08 hey man, don't limit yourself......i don't believe in doing that.......people can make good money from it or even turn it into a real career or something bigger/it also comes with amazing network connections. trust me i know someone who started out with the same nonchalant attitude......

Last edited:
 Thanks Al. Not to toot my own horn but I've always thought my fashion sense was above average and I've been savvy in getting the pieces I want even when I haven't been able to buy them in high end stores. With a little know how and effort, you can build a very high end wardrobe on a very affordable budget. I also am a barber so I've used some of my clients as personal shopping clients who I would buy and sell things to. Definitely not knocking the hustle at all, but rather need to find a consistent following who would buy the stock I'm able to find.

Kev! My pair came in. I absolutely love them man. I guess they did the same exact wash in both D02 and this new "D10". After comparing them to my D02's, I'd say they're a mid-waisted D02. Same exact leg opening. At least for size 34

Can someone explain the difference between the washed and sprayed john elliot mercer tees? Like I can see the color difference but why the difference in price. Also, any sizing recommendations for mercer tees? I'm 5'8 and really skinny lol

Can someone explain the difference between the washed and sprayed john elliot mercer tees? Like I can see the color difference but why the difference in price. Also, any sizing recommendations for mercer tees? I'm 5'8 and really skinny lol

Different dye process and different fade of the color. You will be a small if you weigh less than 150

Im headed to london and paris next week and was wondering if someone could give me some recommendations of places to shop.(other than harrods, bergdorfs, etc) 

Kev! My pair came in. I absolutely love them man. I guess they did the same exact wash in both D02 and this new "D10". After comparing them to my D02's, I'd say they're a mid-waisted D02. Same exact leg opening. At least for size 34

The wash look good and they fit perfect on you! That price was awesome too!

Can anyone point me in the direction of a spring-weight camel/beige varsity? This JE Stadium Jacket is pretty damn nice, but I don't think I want to spend $1,100 (especially on something I can't handle in person before buying). I know Falcon Garments (the new TOJ) does a camel varsity, but it's a winter weight.

Any ideas?

Can anyone point me in the direction of a spring-weight camel/beige varsity? This JE Stadium Jacket is pretty damn nice, but I don't think I want to spend $1,100 (especially on something I can't handle in person before buying). I know Falcon Garments (the new TOJ) does a camel varsity, but it's a winter weight.

Any ideas?

That was down to 550 a few weeks ago on American rag ( the je one)

This season's SLP is full of novelty pieces with next to no longevity of wear/ownership.
While I love the brand, and a lot of the current pieces even, I just can't spend money on it like I once could.

That jacket above, the T-Rex sweater, rocket parka, shoes with "yeah baby" and rainbow laces, the T-rex/Mexico bomber, tie dyed crewnecks with holes in them... Who the HELL is wearing this stuff casually?? The only thing I've seen pulled off cleanly was a the gradient plaid shirts with the unfinished hem and even that was pushing it a bit.

I just think SLP is getting a pass at this point because of what Hedi previously established. Hedi can do no wrong, I know but come on...
If these clothes had ANY other brand name, or a new brand's name, on them, it would get laughed at. Not to mention the prices for these pieces are insanely high. Include an outlandish piece or two per season, sure but I feel like I'd be hard pressed to buy one SLP item outside of boots this season. Even the denim is sub par.

I can't wait for this season to pass.

Back
Top Bottom