Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Me either, looks good but it's not as practical and the flowers don't stand out as much, not as much contrast as the black

Got this Saint Laurent flannel in their private sale. I think it's slept on.  I personally think this is their best flannel they've put out. Even better than the blue and black one from fw13.

Got this Saint Laurent flannel in their private sale. I think it's slept on.  I personally think this is their best flannel they've put out. Even better than the blue and black one from fw13.

Is that private sale still live? Codes?

Whats with the YSL privatesale what does it work on?  I can't figure it out.

Did I enter wrong code or something?

Last edited:
The code works. Used it for my palm-tree skates last week (which happen to be the most uncomfortable pair of shoes I've ever worn).

How do gucci sneakers run? I'm usually a 11/11.5 but heard they run small. Would I be good with a size 12?

I have some Gucci high tops and the 11+ (11.5 in Gucci speak) fits perfect. I would go true to size or maybe even a half size down, but to know for sure which shoes are you talking about?

Speaking of Gucci ... I need a plug lol :smh:

Love a lot of the Alessandro stuff and knowing that it never will go on sale sucks

I got this coming

Also just imo, Goyard gonna run its course soon.

Prob by end of Summer Sixteen [emoji]128517[/emoji]

Last edited:
I don't understand the ssense sale. Why are some things randomly pulled from the sales section and listed as full price? Are they trying to pull it off as a new season merch?

I got this coming

Also just imo, Goyard gonna run its course soon.

Prob by end of Summer Sixteen [emoji]128517[/emoji]
i agree about goyard...hate to say it but whenever random rappers/entertainers start rocking stuff that been around................its about to be over

i agree about goyard...hate to say it but whenever random rappers/entertainers start rocking stuff that been around................its about to be over

is what it is...........

i sold my arenas and futures before it got outta hand...........for a reason......same with my SL10h then next thing ya know........sales on them came soon after, not hard to find on grailed or eBay but i don't check for em or care so i dunno

i like to get as much money back off my high end taste after I'm done with them, I'm just keeping it 100%, been doing this since my early 20s now, i realize this is the "well off" section of NT an all but lets be honest........celebs get this **** for free, we don't.

I'm saying this as a person in a new bracket..........i stay true to self thats Al.

alp alp you got me on dem Yeezy for da low doe? :tongue:

Last edited:
Gotta worry about getting em first, them joints looking hard to get :lol:

Gotta worry about getting em first, them joints looking hard to get :lol:

i won't lie they are looking very hard, i been putting in work on the low.........if the pics get to me when they finally drop among the masses i do have stuff to sell cause thats what i been doing for months now behind the scenes

buy/sell/barter

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom