Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's sizing like on the SL10H model?

A friend of mine is trying to land breds but is unsure what to go with. I know SL01 is TTS. Isn't 10 a half size down sort of deal?
Yo Adrian! I just got my pair last week and I went with a 43.5. Just to give you an idea since you sold me your 42 arenas. 43 definitely fit right, but for some reason they just looked tiny to my eyes so I went with the 43.5

Last edited:

A friend of mine is trying to land breds but is unsure what to go with. I know SL01 is TTS. Isn't 10 a half size down sort of deal?

Yo Adrian! I just got my pair last week week and I went with a 43.5. Just to give you an idea since you sold me your 42 arenas. 43 definitely fit right, but for some reason they just looked tiny to my eyes so I went with the 43.5

TTS

Thanks for the info fellas. And damn, Brian, you staying busy I see :lol:

Newer flash zip does not come with side zips correct?

Nah, it's ACNE Justin, not JE. It's a nice sweater though I think you'd like it fam.
Ah gotcha. My friend keeps trying to tell me to look into the Justin hoody. Maybe its about time I start listening :lol:

Thanks for the info fellas. And damn, Brian, you staying busy I see
laugh.gif

Ah gotcha. My friend keeps trying to tell me to look into the Justin hoody. Maybe its about time I start listening
laugh.gif
Dude... Before I bought your arenas, I owned one pair. It's now become 4 arenas, royal sl10h's, and red pleateds.

I've gotta stop there... for now 
laugh.gif

I was having a convo with a Balenciaga SA today and he wasn't sure what the shade of red would look like but was pretty certain we'd see a red arena high and low for FW15. Filled out the charge authorization to hold the lows. Want to be on the safe side since lows are produced in lower quantities than highs.

Had these for a while (well over a year and got my wears in) and I was just wondering if these were legit. 

Thanks in advance. 

Last edited:
I was having a convo with a Balenciaga SA today and he wasn't sure what the shade of red would look like but was pretty certain we'd see a red arena high and low for FW15. Filled out the charge authorization to hold the lows. Want to be on the safe side since lows are produced in lower quantities than highs.

How does the charge authorization work? Do they charge you now and ship when they come in or do they charge you once they receive shipment?

i thought kjbaron89 was Hennessey for a sec

i was confused

Last edited:
How bad do the SLP royals/breds crease?? Really considering grabbing onto them..finally. but would like to know crease stories.

From NM. $100 off $400 qualifying purchase!

Back ordered till June but usually comes earlier. Have to wait but I saved $100 which always helps

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom