Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

From NM. $100 off $400 qualifying purchase!

Back ordered till June but usually comes earlier. Have to wait but I saved $100 which always helps

Might cop another lol

@Al Audi   What size you end up getting in those Louis Spikes? Im trying not to mess up my size. 
hmm not sure if this would help, but i wear US10.5/11 for Nikes, EU 44 for MMM, EU 42/43 for Balenciaga, for louboutins the size seems to vary quite much by model, i wear 43/43.5 for louis flats (spikes, pik pik, whatever) but 42.5/43 for Rantus Orlato

Im sure its been asked but anything u can do bout the metal rings on Arenas leaving stains on the leather? Had mine bout a year now

Sunny23 my spikes are a size 44.5 i coulda got 45

i like em snug, way the shoe is shape its ok though

not MMM future snug smh

Last edited:
Can anyone confirm these are authentic?
It's hard to tell with the small pictures, but I'm leaning towards fake.  

If they're from eBay, the same seller has a pair of fake python Louis spikes for sale.  Also, the laces should be black.  They're listed as brand new, so they should still have the black laces.

Yes, they are from that seller. I was thinking they were probably fake. I contacted him and he guaranteed that they were real. People these days man.

Last edited:
I took these pics when I first got the red perf--but I ended up sending them back in exchange for the white.  Still waiting on the whites to get in.  

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom