Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Dope. I got a L too. Lmk if u decide to sell.

I traded my champ pack lebron x Highs Only ds sz 11 FOR

Ds jeter 1
DS nyc 1
Db 8
Ds Palmer low 12
100 gift card
Supreme Jacket nwt.

Lmao. Trade of the century. That same day I recopped the champ highs for 1k.

:wow: :wow:

I don't know what many of these are but I recognize the AJ1's and DB 8's... With that, the money, and jacket alone, I think you got the good end of the deal. I have no clue of the value of some of the others though, so can't say for sure... Damn, I've been out of Nike buying for a good while, paying $1k for some lebrons? Whew!

Yessir. I've traded with this dude before. The champs can easily range from 1k to 1.4 . I copped for 1k.

Jeter 1 DS go for like 5
Nyc 1 ds go for like 3
Lebron lows go fr like 2.5
Db 8 go for easily 7-8
Jacket retails 260

Got 100 gift card.. and dude paid 80 to ship it priority. Lol.

At century21 on 65th street in nyc

Dope. I got a L too. Lmk if u decide to sell.

I traded my champ pack lebron x Highs Only ds sz 11 FOR

Ds jeter 1
DS nyc 1
Db 8
Ds Palmer low 12
100 gift card
Supreme Jacket nwt.

Lmao. Trade of the century. That same day I recopped the champ highs for 1k.
champ pack 11s, 10s or 9s?

So I want to share a project I've been working on for a few months now. I designed a pair of shoes. I wanted something cool and timeless yet original so I came up with this. This is a prototype and they will be for sale soon. Premium quality Nappa lamb skin from Italian lambs. Retail Price will be around 700$ but anyone who commits to the first run of them will get them for a steal of 499$! Any thoughts? Should I sign you all up for the first run?
Looks like a mix of arenas and these rafs

23 I agree. 10h look better smaller size. I like my aj1 over them.

Bert yes.....I got the same color as you. You put me on.

Monstar.....yes just hit you back.

Yeah, I'd say 40.5, unless you like your shoes tight, you could do a 40. Again, it depends on foot shape/width too, you know? So I'd maybe wait for some more members to chime in to get a consensus but that's what I'd say and what works for me.

Im jealous of you small feet guys, so many sneakers look better in smaller sizes- SL10's being one of them.

What color(s) are you picking up? Royals with those light, distressed balmains would look clean

Great minds think alike, I was thinking royals with balmain, I will up a pic when I get my pair in, thank you for your help once again :pimp:

holy **** man I'm the same size but im 6'4". That's crazy for someone that height

Franks just trolling, 5'6 :lol:

Last edited:
Bought the same jacket on release... Don't know if I'm going to keep it though, it looks nicer in pictures. It's a little much in person. It is surprisingly well-fitting though.
i missed this drop..  if you are serious on selling.. let me know..

srizvi722 srizvi722 thanks, my man. I like the 01's much better too. Still need to pick up the blacks.

nupe05 nupe05 for sure, I actually bought 2 jackets. Sold one and still have this one. I intended on keeping but if I decide to sell, I'll definitely let you know/post in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom