Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right on brother.

Well no one was really biting on them and they are still in stores so had to take a loss or keep. Balenciagas are a nice shoe its just over saturated. SLP is starting to be too especially after all the sales that just happened of the SL10h bred geesh. 

Yeah the white SLP look good and its a slimmer shoe which should look good. 

My thing is I buy stuff then it sits mainly because I have nowhere to go when in the US unless Im on vacation. No one will appreciate "designer" stuff like that where Im from. Not that I buy it for there approval if you get what I mean. I am usually playing overseas so I don't take too much stuff with me more so nikes and jordans because I can walk around in those. 

Thats what Im struggling with now trying to figure which direction I should go towards as far a profession is concerned. I may be ready to walk away from the game with the right career opportunity. 

What game?
I see your pic now, who do you play for? And how's it playing over seas?
There's lots of careers in basketball, nba front office, sales, coaching, scouting etc.

Last edited:
Nice Bluesy! Mine says hi

Last edited:
When do these come out?
They officially release in July. The green and dark grey ones have already started to arrive at boutique's as well as online on their official website, which sold out instantly. For those like myself who pre ordered them in a boutique will be getting them first. (mine are coming Monday) The camel one's, for what I've been told, are limited in store only pairs. I believe only flagship stores are getting them. There is also a dark brown pair not pictured called espresso coming out in August.

Where can i catch a pair of black pleateds size 42? I see everyone catching steals lol i got no luck on ebay

They officially release in July. The green and dark grey ones have already started to arrive at boutique's as well as online on their official website, which sold out instantly. For those like myself who pre ordered them in a boutique will be getting them first. (mine are coming Monday) The camel one's, for what I've been told, are limited in store only pairs. I believe only flagship stores are getting them. There is also a dark brown pair not pictured called espresso coming out in August.

Thanks for the info. I didn't know a camel color was being released as well.

Man that is such a strange shape on those BV. Especially from that angle.

Yup, why I wasn't feeling my pairs. The colors and quality were top but that shape, nah.

I will say though, Adamdraps Adamdraps photos of his pair always looks way better than the new ones. I wonder if they did in fact change the shape some?

Also, hennessy hennessy you get any updates on the ordered CP's? I'm in the dark.

Last edited:
tts as everyone suggested but they do look big because of the elongated pointy toe. Wish I could size down but I got wide foot and high in-step so it would kill my feet if I even tried sizing down.
Did you cop them in the 40% off sale or whatever SLP was just running?

Swore those were to be discounted. Hope you flourished.

Definitely got them with a discount, forgot (and too lazy to check) if it's 30% or 40% off.

2j2xjyt.jpg

This week!!!

Fringes and SLP Denim(only pair of SLP denim I own way too expensive)

MMM chelsea boots I grabbed for 220 in December. Great purchase. 

Maximum Comfort Levels Y3

Great fits as always brother. You still balling overseas?

I will say though, @Gpoop photos of his pair always looks way better than the new ones. I wonder if they did in fact change the shape some?

I was wondering the same thing. I will let you guys know for sure once my new pair gets here. Should be Monday. I'll take a crap ton of side by side photos. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom