Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yo someone tell me how to clean these slps and arenas tho

im scared to touch em with some shoe cleaning products cuz ive had a few bad experiences before

i do know what im doing and am pretty good at cleaning most types of shoes but i know what they can do to some shoes

Last edited:
Full fit pic from yesterday:

Also, 23soles 23soles and anyone else who ordered the CP Chlesea's from Neiman Marcus in Seattle, these are the pics the SA emailed me yesterday:

So it looks like the tan pair will be the same but the grey pair looks like a much darker grey (actually looks navy to me) and not the same pair we've been seeing pics of for SS15.

Nice shot bertdinner2 bertdinner2 . I need some suede jodhpurs. I'm plotting on the dark brown release then I can join the boot gang fully lol

I wore my wyatts all day today and they're surprisingly comfortable. I remember trying them in a long time ago and thinking otherwise. I don't know what's up but they may actually be more comfortable than the jodhpurs.

@druxanexcel I don't know what brand Solo's tee is but Wanderluste by Allen Oniya makes one very similar. I don't have the striped one but I have the other 3 solid colors and like them a lot. I also have the varsity sweatshirt Solo posted earlier. Nice look with that bro. I have the black but want the blue now too.
Jodhpurs heel set up is more comfy for your arch but sole is dumb thin.

When I was rocking on cobble streets in paris, I was in pain for sure :lol:

hennessy hennessy nice to see the tans are the same but the dark ones though, what the hell are those? Lol I thought it would be the dark grey we'd seen before. Maybe that blue pair will be nice in person, gotta wait and see. Thanks for the update and clean fit pic bro. JE Mercers?

pinoy732 pinoy732 haha, I can imagine bro.

nah. ive personally never used it.

ive seen it do quite a number on my friends' suede sneakers.

when it comes to leather im old school w/ sneaker cleaner. soap, water, old toothbrush and rags. works wonders still.

i feel like alot of the younger heads dont know how to properly clean suede shoes in general.
Jason Markk is perfectly fine just as long as you use common sense. It's great for getting your midsole back to white but if you're dumping it on your leather/suede and expecting nothing to happen to it, then i wouldn't know what to tell you.

Best advice on how to treat high end material like suede, lambskin leather, vachetta, etc. is to ask your girlfriend how they clean their purses/ purse handles, or look up YouTube videos to get an idea

Exactly would u Jason marrk a Hermes purse?

Lol, I've yet to come across Hermes or Celine leather on any sneakers. I know the OG arenas leather was a bit better/different when they first came out but we just discussed how the SL10's have near sub Jordan 1 quality leather a couple pages back.

I'm not in support one way or the other, Jason Markk isn't paying me but come on lol you're trying to say it's DUMB to use a leather shoe cleaner on leather shoes?

Lol, I've yet to come across Hermes or Celine leather on any sneakers. I know the OG arenas leather was a bit better/different when they first came out but we just discussed how the SL10's have near sub Jordan 1 quality leather a couple pages back.

I'm not in support one way or the other, Jason Markk isn't paying me but come on lol you're trying to say it's DUMB to use a leather shoe cleaner on leather shoes?

Srsly. SLPs with sub Jordan leather. I wouldn't go that far.

Be smart about what you are cleaning. I use lexol.

guys for the love of god do not us jason markk product on actual high end shoes
"For the love of God"? Yikes... Care to share your reasoning there? I use it on my leather sneakers (high end/low end) often. Works pretty well to me. You've had a difference experience, I take it?

nah. ive personally never used it.

ive seen it do quite a number on my friends' suede sneakers.

when it comes to leather im old school w/ sneaker cleaner. soap, water, old toothbrush and rags. works wonders still.

i feel like alot of the younger heads dont know how to properly clean suede shoes in general.
Yeah don't use that stuff on Suede. I used it on my Desert Boots, and they aint been the same. Luckily they was cheap so I ain't trippin.

Yeah, the SL10's aren't much better (if at all) than say Fragment of Banned 1's in terms of actual leather quality in my opinion.

Thanks for your input though, Lexol seems like a good option

Yeah, the SL10's aren't much better (if at all) than say Fragment of Banned 1's in terms of actual leather quality in my opinion.

Thanks for your input though, Lexol seems like a good option
if yall wanna pay for an overmarketed and overrated product go right ahead.

jason markk was dope when it first dropped. then they changed the formula to it.

Lmao at Instagram trashing Jason marks but also admitting to never actually using it. It works pretty good on mid soles but I'd also never use it on suede.

Jason marks and soap and water work for me, I also use a lint roller to take off dust.

Lmao at Instagram trashing Jason marks but also admitting to never actually using it. It works pretty good on mid soles but I'd also never use it on suede.

Jason marks and soap and water work for me, I also use a lint roller to take off dust.
errrrrrr ive watched my friends use it.

bro WE TALKING BOUT MIDSOLES? NOT THE WHOLE SHOE. BUT MIDSOLES??? MIDSOLES????????

Lmao at Instagram trashing Jason marks but also admitting to never actually using it.

Jason marks and soap and water work for me.

This.

if yall wanna pay for an overmarketed and overrated product go right ahead

Lol, I never asked permission bro. I actually never asked how to clean my shoes at all. Moreover, I never said that it wasn't overpriced or overrated. Actually if you go look back at my post I said, "it works but just as well as warm water a dish soap in my opinion. And smells worse"

I asked if I should use Repel (different from the cleaner) on suede Wyatts. Other than that, I was responding to another member when I said I use JM cleaner on my leather shoes and it works relatively well. I'm not pushing the product but I don't think it's awful either from MY experience with it.

Yall clean your shoes? Thought you guys just toss em your bed, right on your pillow, when you take em off?

Srsly. SLPs with sub Jordan leather. I wouldn't go that far.

Be smart about what you are cleaning. I use lexol.

agree.

dunno about all this talk about being the same as frags or banned's? the leather is way nicer on the 10h's...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom