Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey bro thanks man I really appreciate that...actually back in the US now. I swear Im ready to get gone again or to move now. 

Today went to my nephew track meet. He's so short yo lol

SL10H Royals for the day

What kind of striped shirt is that . I've been wanting one

Nice shot @Bertdinner2. I need some suede jodhpurs. I'm plotting on the dark brown release then I can join the boot gang fully lol

I wore my wyatts all day today and they're surprisingly comfortable. I remember trying them in a long time ago and thinking otherwise. I don't know what's up but they may actually be more comfortable than the jodhpurs.

druxanexcel druxanexcel I don't know what brand Solo's tee is but Wanderluste by Allen Oniya makes one very similar. I don't have the striped one but I have the other 3 solid colors and like them a lot. I also have the varsity sweatshirt Solo posted earlier. Nice look with that bro. I have the black but want the blue now too.

Man that is such a strange shape on those BV. Especially from that angle.

Yup, why I wasn't feeling my pairs. The colors and quality were top but that shape, nah.

I will say though, Adamdraps Adamdraps photos of his pair always looks way better than the new ones. I wonder if they did in fact change the shape some?

Also, hennessy hennessy you get any updates on the ordered CP's? I'm in the dark.

I haven't heard anything. They haven't called or emailed anything since the order. I don't even remember where we ordered from tbh but if you still have the number I'll give them a call again. It was Nordstrom Seattle right?

Edit: just called they said end of June maybe earlier. And she's gonna email me pics.

Today:

Last edited:
What game?
I see your pic now, who do you play for? And how's it playing over seas?
There's lots of careers in basketball, nba front office, sales, coaching, scouting etc.
I just got done playing in new league in singapore. Competition wasnt great but it was a cool experience definitely. I need to look into all those options. Might be making that move to LA this year. 

I never get that, when people say no one appreciates it, its for you and they are no different from a regular pair of sneakers besides price, I'd wear to the grocery store and to get a hair cut.

Took violets for a spin to run some errands yesterday

reason being people who dont know what they are will step on em jokingly where Im from. If they knew what they were they would know I paid a little bit for them. 

Nice watch and kicks btw 

Last edited:
Is ssense still honering the discount for the bred sl10hs if you email them? I'm currently waiting for their reply.

I just got done playing in new league in singapore. Competition wasnt great but it was a cool experience definitely. I need to look into all those options. Might be making that move to LA this year. 
If you move to LA, let me know bro! You'll be in my part of town.

guys for the love of god do not us jason markk product on actual high end shoes

guys for the love of god do not us jason markk product on actual high end shoes

"For the love of God"? Yikes... Care to share your reasoning there? I use it on my leather sneakers (high end/low end) often. Works pretty well to me. You've had a difference experience, I take it?

"For the love of God"? Yikes... Care to share your reasoning there? I use it on my leather sneakers (high end/low end) often. Works pretty well to me. You've had a difference experience, I take it?
nah. ive personally never used it.

ive seen it do quite a number on my friends' suede sneakers.

when it comes to leather im old school w/ sneaker cleaner. soap, water, old toothbrush and rags. works wonders still.

i feel like alot of the younger heads dont know how to properly clean suede shoes in general.

Hmm, yeah I've been using soap and water since a kid but picked up a Jason Markk kit not too long ago and it seems to work well. I've actually used the repel on my CP Chelsea's and they came out fine. I only asked about the Wyatts because the suede looks a little different on them and they cost so damn much lol

Thanks for the heads up though.

While we're on this topic, anyone use leather conditioner to soften/moisterize the leather? Thought about it but didn't want to get one that will really darken the color.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom