Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Found these at Ross for $25 they are reebok dibello and it gave me a little bit high end feel what do you guys think

Don't do this much but I'm gon' ask NTs opinion on this one, keep or not to keep?

It's pretty much the bornze/gold-ish toe that's a bit out there, the overall shoe and color is nice and the sole looks very gummy, didn't expect that from the online pics.

I like these a lot

The hieght looks awesome and back look good

If I had a pair of Yeezys I'd help but they've released so long ago (my memory of it has faded on the details of the shoes) and very few has a pair that it does get difficult to get a legit check on them these days.

Don't do this much but I'm gon' ask NTs opinion on this one, keep or not to keep?

It's pretty much the bornze/gold-ish toe that's a bit out there, the overall shoe and color is nice and the sole looks very gummy, didn't expect that from the online pics.
Keep em. They are flames.

Nice, I've seen those on IG. Like a CP/Lanvin hybrid at a fault reasonable price. I've never seen the box though- looks really nice! That's what every pair comes in?

Nice, I've seen those on IG. Like a CP/Lanvin hybrid at a fault reasonable price. I've never seen the box though- looks really nice! That's what every pair comes in?
The Flickr set says Family and Friends, so I'd imagine the box is exclusive. 

Price check for red poppy Loubs? I've seen someone post on here they got rid of theirs for $3500 thats a price I cant refuse haha

Price check for red poppy Loubs? I've seen someone post on here they got rid of theirs for $3500 thats a price I cant refuse haha

idk, but i see the same pairs sitting on ebay for much less. not sure why people pay over retail on loubs because they are over priced to begin with and they seem to be releasing the same pairs from a couple years ago. i don't see why this basic red pair wont come back out in the future a la the low tops that just released. either way good luck with the sale.

I sold mine for $2600 or almost double. To my knowledge I haven't seen any pairs sell for more then $3000 and that was in a 36 or 37 maybe? Probably to a rich Asian dude.

I'm surprised no one has posted the Balenciaga chelseas, I mean everyones rockin' them now, right?

CL Spiked Gondolaclou available at Barneys too, could be a good summer shoe.

It's all white so Adrians gon' need a pair of these.

I'm surprised no one has posted the Balenciaga chelseas, I mean everyones rockin' them now, right?

I think someone posted them actually a little while back. It was a shot that looked like t was taken in a store maybe or one of those new season show rooms. I like them. No word on the price though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom