Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

If these sandals hit ~$100, I'd rock this around the house.

Last edited:
How would you guys suggest sizing in RO Ramones High? Im a 10.5 just dont know if I should go with a 10 or 11

Last edited:
Don't do this much but I'm gon' ask NTs opinion on this one, keep or not to keep?

It's pretty much the bornze/gold-ish toe that's a bit out there, the overall shoe and color is nice and the sole looks very gummy, didn't expect that from the online pics.

Last edited:
rfx45 rfx45 I remember seeing those when I picked up the blue pair and I liked them a lot but remember thinking the toe was a little much. In your photos, the toe looks less "out there" than it is in person to me, which is good but I do know it's a bit flashy in person. If that toe cap wasn't metallic, that's a instant purchase for me. The color combination is perfect and that sole is good and gummy lol

Like pinoy732 pinoy732 , I typically love to keep it simple lately but I do enjoy a nice bold pair every once in a while. I know that pair was on sale, so if you can see yourself wearing them often enough to justify the price you paid, I'd keep them. They're certainly a nice looking shoe in my opinion. Does it fit your looks, I can't say.

And those black HS look kind of nice... Still can't pull the trigger for the price though.

First pic looks maybe ok with chinos. Second pic makes 'em look extra limp wrist.
Really not even sure what this means.
laugh.gif
First pic Steph Curry, second pic Eddy Curry? 
nerd.gif
 Nah but they're decent. Metallic toe is trending anyway I guess, considering how many different styles of metallic silhouettes Adidas and Nike dropped these past seasons. 

SMH at these new NTers that need a forum to decide whether or not they, themselves, should keep a pair of sneakers.

I need to trade my other Natural Schemes in my sig for the black version :x

I need a legit check. They look fake to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom