Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kev, I get looks and negative feedback about my RO gear all the time.   I live in the suburbs, in the city people know of and understand the style.  Makes me laugh because the people that say something usually have zero style like you said.  

For some reason, I Always thought you are in the Tri state Sunny.

I often wonder is it really having great style, or is it seeing expensive stuff on a runway from a top designer and having the means to purchase it. Either way I think kevs outfit is pretty cool, even the wrist wear :smokin

Last edited:
I often wonder is it really having great style, or is it seeing expensive stuff on a runway from a top designer and having the means to purchase it. Either way I think kevs outfit is pretty cool, even the wrist wear :smokin

I'll just say it

Asian cats kill it fashion wise, and Chrome Hearts gotta be a status symbol. I wanna know how the rings/bracelets became so big in the culture.

Everyone does Paris, I wanna see Japan and HK, Singapore.

Srs.

Last edited:
Because of the rolling Stones man

thanks Alp

Mick Jagger, Keith Richards, Charlie Watts And Ronnie Wood Arrived In Asia And The Entire Continent Was Never The Same Again! The Influence Those Bandmates Had On Asian Culture Is Still Felt To This Day. Look Around Their Music Scene And See Hints Of Jagger And Richards Everywhere!

i see, ive always had interest/to go plan for Japan, i must check it out

they into hip hop also

heard also Italy is better shoppig wise than France :nerd:

Last edited:
Np, the rolling Stones are one of the most influential music groups worldwide. I think their tickets start at 500 :smh:

With that said moncler recently dropped a rolling Stones collab. I need one of those pieces but them monocler prices ain't no joke

For some reason, I Always thought you are in the Tri state Sunny.
I work in manhattan but live up state.  I went to a pacsun up here today and they had a bunch of FOG stuff because nobody even knows about it.  I got some basic tees, sleeveless zip hoodie, long sleeve waffle henley and long sleeve henley shirts.  Must say very impressed with the quality for the price point.  Hate to say it but the shirts feel exactly like some of the Damir Doma ones I have which I paid like 6x for.  They had the bomber there but medium was the biggest size, might have scooped that also if they had my size. 

Last edited:
I work in manhattan but live up state.  I went to a pacsun up here today and they had a bunch of FOG stuff because nobody even knows about it.  I got some basic tees, sleeveless zip hoodie, long sleeve waffle henley and long sleeve henley shirts.  Must say very impressed with the quality for the price point.  Hate to say it but the shirts feel exactly like some of the Damir Doma ones I have which I paid like 6x for.  They had the bomber there but medium was the biggest size, might have scooped that also if they had my size. 
Did somebody say bomber ? :nerd:

they had a restock on pacsun not long ago i thought i posted it in here

coulda got the grey bomber i wanted but whatever...................i was worried about and still worried about Yzy :lol:

http://killionest.com/ just got a bomber here for my sister, interested to see how the quality is, way cheaper than FOG and looks good from pics

That new avi has me :rofl:

Yzy hit me hard bro.............life in general has.

I just made a list for myself, no bs. Chocolate 750s yes.....done with 350s, done with Ultraboost, done with Js except the Banned 1s in Sept. NO high end anything until spring/summer. Fear of God sneakers are a maybe.

sticking to it.

First cop of 2016

First cop of 2016

yo you a wild boy Alp

:rofl:

son post a full fit pic with those PLEASE, you need like a fly robe with some Fur or some ****

serious question did anyone look at you funny while getting those?

Last edited:
yo you a wild boy Alp

:rofl:

son post a full fit pic with those PLEASE, you need like a fly robe with some Fur or some ****

serious question did anyone look at you funny while getting those?
i don't got a full outfit for these yet, ima keep it simple with these for now, but once I do I will be sure to do that and tag you :lol:

Edit: not that I noticed. One dude was in there complaining about some spike sneakers he bought and had the spikes fall off, told him been there and done that.

Last edited:
yea gotta be real careful with spikes

casual use i never wore mine with a lot of walking i was loungin in em some place

yea gotta be real careful with spikes

casual use i never wore mine with a lot of walking i was loungin in em some place
yea man its ridiculous considering how much they charge. I'm not buying anymore unless the spikes are minimal or the shoes are super crazy and i break that golden rule

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom