Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless you work for armored transport, your job isn't "getting money" ..it sounds cool to say tho
laugh.gif

Last edited:
"Crutches, crosses caskets, all I see is victims." Decided to wear my All Black Patent Leather Louis Pik Pik Flat Christian Louboutin sneakers to ring in the new year.
happy.gif
 All the best to you all and let's always remember to put our best foot forward. 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Where did you snap that pic? I'm transferring to a university in Philadelphia and would like to know of any good spots to eat. Will be venturing around once the semester starts.

JE Escobars and CPs to the Mummers Day Parade in Philly this weekend:

Last edited:
that was Federal Donuts on 2 St in south Philly

PM me if you ever wanna get up man. I live in the very northern tip of DE and am in Philly often. Always down to link with NTers

Last edited:
"Crutches, crosses caskets, all I see is victims." Decided to wear my All Black Patent Leather Louis Pik Pik Flat Christian Louboutin sneakers to ring in the new year. :D  All the best to you all and let's always remember to put our best foot forward.

:rofl:

[emoji]128586[/emoji]

My job is getting money and in that I'm successful

Alp stop playin

I know you wait in line at Supreme, Kith, etc

You right it is a job, props.

They have documentaries on YouTube about NYC kids like yourself it's serious business I'm well aware.

Alp stop playin

I know you wait in line at Supreme, Kith, etc

You right it is a job, props.

They have documentaries on YouTube about NYC kids like yourself it's serious business I'm well aware.
i don't know what impression you have of me but it's wrong. I don't wait in supreme lines and haven't done a campout in a while. I keep a lot of the stuff I buy and wear them, mostly resell on the side. Don't make a living off it, just a side hustle. As of late other than yeezys nothing has been consistent so it aint even worth the headache

Last edited:
i don't know what impression you have of me but it's wrong. I don't wait in supreme lines and haven't done a campout in a while. I keep a lot of the stuff I buy and wear them, mostly resell on the side. Don't make a living off it, just a side hustle. As of late other than yeezys nothing has been consistent so it aint even worth the headache

i always thought you were a gigalo

i always thought you were a gigalo
seriously?

And al audi al audi it's all cool, camping is easier said then done and if you do it too much it messes with your mind due to lack of sleep etc., that's why I've chilled on it. Have had entire conversations with people that I completely forgot about :smh:, that was the point I said it was enough to do it consistently

how much do those things go for ? ^^

im looking to cop more quality pieces in 2016...like CP, Acne, maybe some FBT's ( cant justify the price tho) 
sick.gif

also, whats your guys take on Filling Pieces ? 

Last edited:
Im assuming the nubuck/clear sole will be around $1000 and the neoprene will be around $700 :smh:

100% guess though

This going to be the most I've spent on a pair of kicks ..., I already know lol

Last edited:
how much do those things go for ? ^^

im looking to cop more quality pieces in 2016...like CP, Acne, maybe some FBT's ( cant justify the price tho) :x  

also, whats your guys take on Filling Pieces ? 

Filling Pieces are really nice, especially when you can get them on sale. Quality is great!!! Very nice quality leather inside and outside with a leather insole. I have 3 pairs, 2 python mids, and the 1 high top pyramids. I love the python mids.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom