Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
FoG bomber jackets go for $1000 easy so what were you expecting some Nike/Jordan prices for the shoes.

Last edited:
nike/jordan prices ? c'mon man.. dont insult me.... 

i know real fear of god is not cheap.. (excluding the FOG line) I just didnt know  how expensive they were going to be... at a rack, I'll pass.. they are nice tho.. really nice... I dont think I can bring myself to spend more than 5-700 on a pair of shoes... 

First cop of 2016

Your brave.

nike/jordan prices ? c'mon man.. dont insult me.... 

i know real fear of god is not cheap.. (excluding the FOG line) I just didnt know  how expensive they were going to be... at a rack, I'll pass.. they are nice tho.. really nice... I dont think I can bring myself to spend more than 5-700 on a pair of shoes... 
No problem boss.

My limit is also $500 and I've stuck to it strictly. So unless those FoG sneakers miraculously go on sale I won't be owning them

My wife gave me some CP Achilles Retros for the holidays. Can't wait to break these in!
Very nice!  Did they come with black laces?  I think that would look really good.
Alp we good b
That midsole looks terrible, it may be the filter but if that's gum rubber, I don't like this usage and I normally would.
Filling Pieces are really nice, especially when you can get them on sale. Quality is great!!! Very nice quality leather inside and outside with a leather insole. I have 3 pairs, 2 python mids, and the 1 high top pyramids. I love the python mids.
Those look like a rich man's Supras or a poor man's Balenciaga Cote.  The pyramid texture taken from Margiela.  To me, they are like a bad mashup of sneakers.

Very nice!  Did they come with black laces?  I think that would look really good.

That midsole looks terrible, it may be the filter but if that's gum rubber, I don't like this usage and I normally would.

Those look like a rich man's Supras or a poor man's Balenciaga Cote.  The pyramid texture taken from Margiela.  To me, they are like a bad mashup of sneakers.
Same here. Not a fan of Filling Pieces and their conglomeration of designer shoe silhouette's. It wont be long before they release this exclusive:

Last edited:
Nah filling pieces is a dope brand. Although, I am not a fan of their new designs at all.
They are very experimental with the different materials they use and it's a great brand to transition in to higher end/ higher quality sneakers. Their stuff looks good and of good quality at a very affordable price.

That asinine post and picture right above^ my reply is way off base and that looks more like a shoe Margiela would put out way before FP.

Black FOG's are dope as **** to me.
Grey ones look good but nothing special.

Last edited:
Same here. Not a fan of Filling Pieces and their conglomeration of designer shoe silhouette's. It wont be long before they release this exclusive:

:rofl:

If you care about FP I would look into Represent Clo Alpha Sneaker Boot B Betonblck

Think it comes in all black also

Last edited:
Not really high end but I placed an order for the Story et fall Jodhpurs and chelsea boots. Can't really go wrong at that price point.

Not really high end but I placed an order for the Story et fall Jodhpurs and chelsea boots. Can't really go wrong at that price point.

High-end ≠ insanely priced. At least not in my book.

Great pick ups man. You'll love 'em :nthat:

I disagree with you on the bad mashup comment but being a poor mans Balenciaga is OK with me when they cost around the same or slightly more than Jordan retros.

I see what gets posted in here and I don't need to even comment on what I think looks good and how many sneakers in here look awful but get a cosign because they run $1000.

Last edited:

I am ok with that because I am not a fanboy. If they release a dope looking shoe I'll buy it, especially if it's the same price as a Jordan retro. If they release some garbage like that, I'll pass on it.

Last edited:
glennvagmire glennvagmire

I've been wearing the John Elliott Iridescent Flight Jacket and Stadium Jacket. I try not to spend too much on jackets and outerwear since I live in Houston, TX and it's rarely cold enough to wear them.

Is that a real shoe or did you photoshop together that monstrosity? Please tell me that's not real. My faith in humanity needs to know that someone didn't try to charge other people money for the opportunity to wear those things.

^^^^ the grey FoG.. im really digging.. if price is respectable, I'll get those in place of Geo's...

Last edited:
Thanks for all the commentary on FP. Sounds like quality and price are definitely on point. Designs, maybe not. I'll keep them on my radar.

Nothing's worse than buying something or giving something credit just because it's expensive.
l

is fog going to be that limited?

and is there really a following on the brand that people resell?

is fog going to be that limited?

and is there really a following on the brand that people resell?

I was wondering the same. I don't follow the brand but from what I've heard I could see a secondary market with resale prices. When/where will these be available any way? Actually, maybe the better question is how? Because knowing when/where something releases isn't enough these days :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom