Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fog sneakers are nice. I'm sure they are well made, but they are blah IMO. Nothing interesting or exciting going on there. Too many companies putting out basic silhouettes with "riri" zippers and whatever soles and think they are changing the game. They justify the insane prices with the "quality" and "limited" factor. Buscemi was claiming limited availability and that not just anyone can get them. They are everywhere now. Jerry and amiri are saying the same stuff now also. Amiri atleast is putting in some work to be different in the product he puts out.

Please just go to a trusted, established retailer man.

Red yeezys but you asking if the site is legit :smh:

Judging by what they got Yeezys priced at I'd stay far away from that site
Please just go to a trusted, established retailer man.

Red yeezys but you asking if the site is legit
mean.gif
Ye true, i'll steer clear. Thanks.

e.
[/quote]
Not really high end but I placed an order for the Story et fall Jodhpurs and chelsea boots. Can't really go wrong at that price point.
to me they are very close if not just as nice as the "high end" brands. i just ordered the grey chelseas, grey cropped jodhpurs, and tobacco sidezips the other day.

Last edited:
Hell of a haul Bert

all for less than the price of one SLP cropped boot at retail lol

Last edited:

New arrivals, 3 weeks after my order from sneakerboy. Happy I got better paint colors than the photos they had. Always impressed with margiela quality, they never disappoint in that regard.

These are serious. Not sure if SLP has the prices wrong again or if the fringe price is dropping. But they have them listed at 645.00.

gonna order those grey sl/18h fringed and cut off the fringes

nah, thatd be dumb

Last edited:
Hype Beasts Moved on

Not even bro

They just been ran into the grown since 2008/9 by Balenciaga

If you still like em you like em whatever. I'm working on not being so opinionated. :lol:

Being serious btw 2016 goal.

Last edited:
Not even bro

If you still like em you like em whatever. I'm working on not being so opinionated.
that too. They're similar to the prada a cups. Great silhouette but the companies did too much with them. Maybe the reason why balenciaga stopped doing cotes for the time being.

Not even bro

If you still like em you like em whatever. I'm working on not being so opinionated. :lol:

Being serious btw 2016 goal.

What does being ran to the ground mean? I rarely see anyone into high end shoes wear shoes that came out a long time ago (me included). Just read the beginning of this thread all that stuff is obsolete

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom