Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Too much heel for me but nice :pimp:

Honestly, I was worried about that too. This is the 1.2 inch heel, which in person isn't bad at all. Anything higher than this I couldn't do. Like some of their other boots are 1.6 inch I believe? And it's too much for
Me, especially since I'm like 5'8" with a size 43 shoe.
Hedi 30 Chelsea is the perfect heel height imo. Grabbing my new harnesses tonight which is on the Wyatt 40 so I'll have a nice rotation of varying heels as I also have the cropped jodhpur on the London 20.

Great pick up man. You'll love em more every time you wear em.

Honestly, I was worried about that too. This is the 1.2 inch heel, which in person isn't bad at all. Anything higher than this I couldn't do. Like some of their other boots are 1.6 inch I believe? And it's too much for
Hedi 30 Chelsea is the perfect heel height imo. Grabbing my new harnesses tonight which is on the Wyatt 40 so I'll have a nice rotation of varying heels as I also have the cropped jodhpur on the London 20.

Those are the same pair that you have? The heeled seemed bigger on his pair. Maybe it's the glass table. I really like the pair you got A. Heel is perfect on those IMO. Actually, whole damn boot is perfect. I'm jelly.

JP aka Instagram aka Internationalchestday sends his regards

Untitled by KushDryGoods, on Flickr
Untitled by KushDryGoods, on Flickr
smokin.gif
 this just sold me , copping the Tobacco pair & grey joints , gonna see if Lian can take my order for the next batch .

Last edited:

Those are the same pair that you have? The heeled seemed bigger on his pair. Maybe it's the glass table. I really like the pair you got A. Heel is perfect on those IMO. Actually, whole damn boot is perfect. I'm jelly.
Since he is saying the 1.2" heel, he definitely got the Hedi 30 (mm) boot which is the same I have. 1.6" equates to about 40mm which is the Wyatt 40 lol

Picked up visvim FBT elk dark brown size 10 for $200 off tres bien. Then I remembered what Sunny23 told me--low irresistible prices of sneakers add up, and I just recently picked up Bottega slip ons, Lanvin mid cap toe, and 2 CP bballs. I emailed TBS to cancel my order. Should pop up back on the site soon. Whoever is interested, keep an eye out. Price is unreal.
i searched for visvim all over their site nothing popped up 

Last edited:
Picked up visvim FBT elk dark brown size 10 for $200 off tres bien. Then I remembered what Sunny23 told me--low irresistible prices of sneakers add up, and I just recently picked up Bottega slip ons, Lanvin mid cap toe, and 2 CP bballs. I emailed TBS to cancel my order. Should pop up back on the site soon. Whoever is interested, keep an eye out. Price is unreal.
i searched for visvim all over their site nothing popped up 

Lol, right. I never recall TBS selling Visvim.

No shade but something doesn't add up. Years ago I was offered a job as a GM of a HOH, it was $8.50 an hour plus a weak bonus. ****, even there district managers made less then I did 10 years ago.

But the savings you'll get on sneakers is morethan worth it. Like mentioned, this is my dream job. I get to inspect all the sneakers and choose out the most perfect pair for myself. Plus I can stash away what I want in the stock room as long as my boss doesn't know.

foamtothedome foamtothedome it's all politics in the store famb. My boss is this 19 year old chick who think she's the man just cause her name tag says assistant manager and she's getting her GED.

al audi al audi glennvagmire glennvagmire it's real bros.

http://niketalk.com/t/590966/does-your-job-company-pay-for-food/30

BTW, those fringes look nice right there. I don't think I could pay retail for those though.

Yup Pinoy is right. I bought the Hedi 30. Same ones that he has had for a while now. Thanks for the love guys. Can't wait to break them out.

BTW, those fringes look nice right there. I don't think I could pay retail for those though.

i made over 1400 on 2 pairs of 350 got some goyard and SLP

made in france>made in china

350s cool but its whatever to me honestly, 750s i *** with more

Last edited:
750s are those Creative Recreation looking joints with the toe strap, right?

:x

Whatever the case maybe we all know how opinions are.

A like I said they cool, def aren't even worth 200 imo. I'll try for next pair on 19th get fast cash again.

Resell like 2 of those and get some of those god awful Mike Amiri denims.

Last edited:
Leather is good to go
these look beautiful. 

do yall think they would look good with the waxed black laces that come with tht sl10h's?

what material are the laces? are they like the other sl18h's?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom