Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Because I like to add lesser known alternatives to the thread.

Nice pick ups everyone.

I'm really late on this, but I agree with you...The price of the BVs are not justifiable for ME.  I ended up returning mine when I got them in the mail last season.  For some reason, I liked the quality of the CPs better...and for me, what was justifiable was being able to grab on to CPs and having an extra $500 to spend on either another pair of sneakers or two or some clothes.

With that said, I know a ton of people in here love wearing boots, so if someones going to get mad wear out of it, they're definitely nice.  I'm just more of a sneaker person who just wanted a pair of chelseas for every once in a while
I understand however these do not compare to the first BV Chelsea's. They changed the suede and leather inside and I think you would feel differently if you were able to feel/see the buffalo suede ones.  Just my $0.02

I understand however these do not compare to the first BV Chelsea's. They changed the suede and leather inside and I think you would feel differently if you were able to feel/see the buffalo suede ones.  Just my $0.02
Which color do you all prefer?  The brown or grey? 

So my farfetch order came in today & they sent me the wrong size -_- .....they sent a 41 instead of a 43 all my excitement instantly died now I have to send them back in hopes of my size 43 being in stock

Was doing some digging bc I decided to cop the BV boots..This is definitely a steal, thought I'd spread the word since y'all are so helpful all the time as well...

BV chelsea boots $620+tax..comes out to around $675 shipped in brown or grey..Saks messed up big time, it's an exclusion but it works on BV and SLP mistakingly.  Enter code Feb16, $200 off! Grabbed onto the brown BVs just now

Was doing some digging bc I decided to cop the BV boots..This is definitely a steal, thought I'd spread the word since y'all are so helpful all the time as well...

BV chelsea boots $620+tax..comes out to around $675 shipped in brown or grey..Saks messed up big time, it's an exclusion but it works on BV and SLP mistakingly.  Enter code Feb16, $200 off! Grabbed onto the brown BVs just now

just ordered came out to $659

use code FREESHIP on top of FEB16

thanks man repped, def better than 820+ for final

flyknitjb flyknitjb those are nice man

Edit my bad total came out to only $620, guess they didn't charge tax that's weird.....

Since quality has dropped I heard I'll take em for that price.

I actually like the men's Palm Trees, I prefer it not all over like that, too much. Womens good for women imo, the Baby Cats are diff because it's not as heavy as Palm Trees.

An like always, I'll prob sell when I'm done. Economical af.

Last edited:
not a fan of those on feett. i think its the heel tab that turns me off. good stuff though.

Yeah I flipped the tab up because I'm not a huge fan of the logo or protruding heel tab so it might look a little off. My pants are covering it most of the time any way, just not in that pic. Considering removing it altogether.

they must have fixed that saks bv deal, because it wont let me use the code |I

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom