Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you want to do this, we can go back to every era of this thread and do the same thing. From the prada A cups all the way to the Chelsea boots
funny thing is i never understood the love for the models you mentioned either...lol...its not for me to understand.....plus im one of them cats who love individuality so when everyone get on a wave at the same time im turned off, just seems corny and forced sometimes.
what your wave be like?

what your wave be like?
my wave is called individuality...basically, whatever i feel like wearing regardless of brand, celebrity sightings, etc.....of course quality is cool but im not spending the money they want for basic shoes like the cp/collegium.

not knocking folks who like certain stuff, just saying 

funny thing is i never understood the love for the models you mentioned either...lol...its not for me to understand.....plus im one of them cats who love individuality so when everyone get on a wave at the same time im turned off, just seems corny and forced sometimes.

Sucks you construct your life over what others are doing man hope you can get over that and just enjoy your life.

Reactions: JPS
Lol how can you say individuality if you let other people actions affect you though? That mentality is just ironic.

the best part about the dudes throwing shade, claiming individuality, is that they never post up a fit pic or explain what their style is currently like. instead they just use very vague, broad terms that really convey nothing.

just saying

Has anyone ever handled the Common Projects Black Leather Chelsea Boot before?

I'm interested in purchasing a pair and I wanted to know about the feel and quality of the leather they use on this model.

my wave is called individuality...basically, whatever i feel like wearing regardless of brand, celebrity sightings, etc.....of course quality is cool but im not spending the money they want for basic shoes like the cp/collegium.

not knocking folks who like certain stuff, just saying 

Some people want quality and simplicity and CP/collegium are some of the cheapest "high end" shoes you can get. I'm just curious what high end shoes are you spending your money on?

Hey man its my opinion....only reason someone can be upset by my opinion is if they felt i was talking about them.....do you by any means, a forum is a place for opinions and other comments.....some of yall take this stuff too seriously

Some people want quality and simplicity and CP/collegium are some of the cheapest "high end" shoes you can get. I'm just curious what high end shoes are you spending your money on?
if they like it i love it.....im not knocking nobody taste and if someone is offended i dont like what they like so be it.....and i like all types of clothes high end or not....the high fashion stuff is cool to to see how they push the boundaries but a lot of it i wouldnt do but i know others can pull it off. ...but to answer your question i mess with some of rick owens stuff.... its out there but for some strange reason i dig, as well as the futures when they first dropped but for most part i am into old fashion/timeless gear.

if they like it i love it.....im not knocking nobody taste and if someone is offended i dont like what they like so be it.....and i like all types of clothes high end or not....the high fashion stuff is cool to to see how they push the boundaries but a lot of it i wouldnt do but i know others can pull it off. ...but to answer your question i mess with some of rick owens stuff.... its out there but for some strange reason i dig, as well as the futures when they first dropped but for most part i am into old fashion/timeless gear.
old fashion timeless gear. rick owens garb. futures before they were played.

YEAP brother. I can dig it :smokin

the best part about the dudes throwing shade, claiming individuality, is that they never post up a fit pic or explain what their style is currently like. instead they just use very vague, broad terms that really convey nothing.

just saying
you the same dude that was talking down to folks about distressed kicks but buy distressed pants.....how can you of all people not respect an opinion

old fashion timeless gear. rick owens garb. futures before they were played.

YEAP brother. I can dig it :smokin
damn, i should've said saint laurent....is that how i become cool enough for you?.......ok you win....i looooove anything saint laurent

Last edited:
Futures are played? First Prada, Gucci, Balenciaga, now Margelia

Y'all some trends runners... :lol:

Last edited:
Futures are played? First Prada, Gucci, Balenciaga, now Margelia

Y'all some trends runners...
laugh.gif
futures are awesome, who said they were played?

In terms of sneakers, Prada have always been trash. in terms of Bale, i like the pleateds.

MMM  is still dope

I don't see any names mentioned or even hinted at yet people get sensitive?  I guess if the shoe fits...

I personally don't like the silhouette of either the Collegium or Clae.  Most of the sneakers that are being debated as the model being knocked off are essentially remakes of Stan Smiths anyway.  I think that a classic sneaker style has a place and is more timeless than most designs posted in here, I prefer Common Projects and not because of the more recent popularity, I've had pairs starting in 2012 but they were also less expensive then.  I would have bought them whether they were well-known or not but I don't see anything wrong with people only getting into them now.

Feelings toward Balenciaga Arenas, Prada America's Cups or any similar style that's gotten extremely popular at one point shouldn't be determined by what other people are doing and that goes for liking or not liking it.  If their popularity exposed you to them and a wider range of options available created more interest, then by all means go for it.

No such thing as played out if its your style, but i do understand losing interest once you see the same thing everywhere you look.....however i cant think of many places that you will be and see enough folk in high end kicks to think a silhouette is played out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom