Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Off topic:

The CP beaters today

Hey man its my opinion....only reason someone can be upset by my opinion is if they felt i was talking about them.....do you by any means, a forum is a place for opinions and other comments.....some of yall take this stuff too seriously
Way too seriously lol.

Soon as cp get super popular they gonna turn on them too. I've watched this thread for years and it always happens. The Chelsea boots too... That's why u just wear what u like, I got 3 pairs of Prada sitting in the bottom of the closet, will get a couple wears this summer. Right along with all my old gucci, Ferragamo, arenas etc. Futures and replicas will be copped soon also.

come on how could u say that? so no one can make a plain sneaker or its automatically a cp knockoff? u guys get so tight about this knockoff **** like who cares? whoever does it best for the most reasonable price is who im paying, not who did it first. btw i gaurantee if u look back through time theres prolly someone who made shoes that look just like cp before cp ever existed.

As soon as CP gets popular? What about white t-shirts? What happens when those get popular?

For f*cks sake.

CP been popular for years.

Some dudes try too hard

Just rock what u like

Last edited:
lol man i loved prada cups back in the day idc

lets remember we all got opinions :D

instagram you look good with the weight loss btw

Last edited:
lol man i loved prada cups back in the day idc

lets remember we all got opinions :D

instagram you look good with the weight loss btw