Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if this is the right spot but anyone have any experience with A.P.C. leather sneakers? Specifically the low top tennis sneakers. The prices are pretty good at a few spots but I'm wondering about fit and quality.

Leather isn't that nice TBH acne Adrian's are nicer

my latest pickup courtesy of Mr.Porter. These bad boys are nice in my opinion. I can tell that these have either been tried on in a store or a return but no major wear or anything on them. Just a small little smudge on the bottom that's about it. But very happy to have a pair of Giuseppe's in the collection.

I'm happy to hear that they break in well, I was hoping that would be the case. did you topy yours? The leather sole had me sliding all around town.
I'm in LA but I go out a lot so maybe that's why. I'm still waiting to see how my shadows come out from a resole, if successful I will wear my BVs more with confidence.

Also, yeah Nero BV are confirmed for October. It's lit.

Damn Black BVs are go be so nasty, but I can't afford that 900 tho. Glad these dropped

900? You can get them for much cheaper

Where from BV God? I only cop from Euro sites because of the conversion rate which allows me to get joints for less than retail. I know Selfridges, but I don't be seeing them all the time.

Where from BV God? I only cop from Euro sites because of the conversion rate which allows me to get joints for less than retail. I know Selfridges, but I don't be seeing them all the time.
The answer is in your post. $590 Shipped. No sales tax. free shipping. BV's for CP's prices. Or you could just get the CP's for 350. lol

Good looks on the code up there. Forgot to use it during checkout, but grabbed the off white Achilles. Going to email them now and see if they'll apply it. Wearing these today:

Thanks Kev!

Special shoutout to @BrianMendoza for selling me these FW13s!

Lately I've been going back and forth on purchasing a pair of combat boots. Anyone have recommendations? I'm thinking such boots might look too clunky if my jeans can't fit over the shaft?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom