Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Kev!

Special shoutout to @BrianMendoza for selling me these FW13s!

Lately I've been going back and forth on purchasing a pair of combat boots. Anyone have recommendations? I'm thinking such boots might look too clunky if my jeans can't fit over the shaft?

No problems with my denim fitting over my SLP combat boots. Don't think you'll have a problem

Wrong thread but I just bought a Versace belt from farfetch. Never seen the model anywhere else but farfetch. Nervous about authenticity. I did a certilogo check it says authentic. How reliable is it? Or even farfetch. Because I never seen this model and it was cheap

combat boots look good with your jeans tucked in...if they dont fit over them

It didn't work for me on the high sl10 grey black

Might be targeted to certain accounts, try making a new account

Last edited:
I tried making 3 accounts, it's cool though. They sold the last one. I just bought the low black and red sl10 Saturday so I'm good for a while.

Last edited:
Light jeans looks better with this fit, but the other fit is better overall. Info on ATL brand?
This should be worn with black jeans. Too matchy matchy or canadian tuxedo looking with lighter denim.
the ATL jacket is from sample ind. It's Bull1trc and TonyD2Wild brand. It was an ATL exclusive at the sneakercon in Atlanta. I appreciate the feed back guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom